IGNORED

Another Keeper Linked...

II Wurzel II

Surprised we havnt been linked with 'scottish' free agent Allan McGregor yet. Now that is a keeper i would like us to sign, Would proberly get into a premier league or a decent european team.

You got no chance.Of signing him.Too good for you.He will go to EPL.Or abroad.To a top club.Best keeper in the world.Better thay.Buffon or Cassilas.And David James. Alan Rough said he was world class.Kept us in the game.When Scotland played San marino.He came out for a cross and everything.I love city though.

Sorry , the Jock's not been about lately so I thought I'd stand in for him !!

And we have 1 million to spend on a goalkeeper because?

We've never shied away from paying transfer fees for a player the manager deems worth it. SL will consider the investment case and the case for a young up and coming player is a good one.

The concern is continuing expenditure (wages) not one off expenditure.

You got no chance.Of signing him.Too good for you.He will go to EPL.Or abroad.To a top club.Best keeper in the world.Better thay.Buffon or Cassilas.And David James. Alan Rough said he was world class.Kept us in the game.When Scotland played San marino.He came out for a cross and everything.I love city though.

Sorry , the Jock's not been about lately so I thought I'd stand in for him !!

Not forgetting the last minute penalty save against ICELAND to maintain Scotland's UNBEATEN RECORD against them

Archived