IGNORED

June 2006

Ian M

• Admin

Danny's just led us to an amzing 4th successive 3rd place finish in Division Two, this time narrowly missing out in the play-off final on pens to Bristol Rovers.

Unfortunately his 3 year contract has just drawn to an end but good news, he's willing to stay if the offer is right.

How long do you give him?

well, if the offer's right then surely we let him pick the length and terms of his contract. After all, the week before a play off final he may claim that winning is everything, but after losing he can claim that "defeat is not a failure".

Therefore, with such an attitude i vote to give him at least a 5 year contract. Surely in that time he could even take us to a sudden death penalty defeat

Who knows, we may even win another 'prestigious' trophy in thix time (LDV)

Danny's just led us to an amzing 4th successive 3rd place finish in Division Two, this time narrowly missing out in the play-off final on pens to Bristol Rovers.

Unfortunately his 3 year contract has just drawn to an end but good news, he's willing to stay if the offer is right.

This is complete tosh.

Rovers would NEVER be this high in two years time! :grr:

An hour. Should give him plenty of time to clear his desk :grr:

What to the Premiership, as I can see us getting promoted next season, this division is going to be even poorer than it was this year!
I could see us getting promoted this year, last year and the year before, and when I think about it I reckon we had a good enough team to challenge the year before. Next year I have a feeling that we can go up. But this year was step backwards with the loss of Murray, he is 30 now.

If we lose any of Coles Hill Doherty Brown and a few others then I think that we will take another step backwards. And lets face it Danny Wilson records of Signings would make me think that he wont be able to sign any decent replacemants.

Archived