IGNORED

The New Home Kit. Have Your Say. (merged)

Peter Griffin

NEW HOME KIT - have your say  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pre-season all arranged - Check

Sponsor - Check

Away Kit - Check

Home Kit - Check

Coaching staff appointed/renewing contract - Check

New Goalkeeper - ?

New Centre Back - ?

New Left Back - ?

Centre Midfielder - Jody Morris - Possibly another? - ?

New Striker - ?

Good season? - Fingers crossed!

Pre-season all arranged - Check

Sponsor - Check

Away Kit - Check

Home Kit - Check

Coaching staff appointed/renewing contract - Check

New Goalkeeper - ?

New Centre Back - ?

New Left Back - ?

Centre Midfielder - Jody Morris - Possibly another? - ?

New Striker - ?

Good season? - Fingers crossed!

OTIB split on new kit - check

OTIB split on morris signing - check

OTIB split on the rest of new signings - check

OTIB split on McInnes's team selection - check

I know the reason for new kit, is to get the fans giving out more money. In the end it upsets 50 % of the fans if not more. Cardiff, Southampton fans are not happy, and i am not. I want a blood red shirt. I am ok with white or black shorts, and red socks. I liked last years. I hope the new one grows on me. But in the end if we are winning more matches than we are losing., i will not worry to much about the kit. Because they will only change them again next seasdon so we spend some more money, moan over.

I know the reason for new kit, is to get the fans giving out more money. In the end it upsets 50 % of the fans if not more. Cardiff, Southampton fans are not happy, and i am not. I want a blood red shirt. I am ok with white or black shorts, and red socks. I liked last years. I hope the new one grows on me. But in the end if we are winning more matches than we are losing., i will not worry to much about the kit. Because they will only change them again next seasdon so we spend some more money, moan over.

Just seen the new Saints kit and wow. It's just all plain red with the thinnest of white strips. I can understand why they are fuming with it..

First impressions it looks like the the leisurewear training tops that city often do but as a home shirt? i dunno?

red shorts are ok, city played in all red on and off in their history.

Could have been white letters for blackthorn as if your paying £££££ you want to see your logo clearly and kind of

looks ironed on and could peel off easy.

Might grow on me maybe, but after seeing the very nice away kit this one has me scratching my head on first impressions

and does not make me want to rush out and buy it on the leisurewear look but some people will and each to their own.

Archived