IGNORED

Maynard Back On Loan?

SecretSam

I would have him back tomorrow, proven championship striker, he moved on and doubled his wages, fair play to him, I would have done the same. No loyalty in football either from players or clubs so you do the best for yourself and your family.

The most important corner was we stayed up and weren't being driven around the bend by all of the speculation surrounding one spoilt brat.

interested to see your math Sheldon over the 1 win in 13.

He is correct that we did win 1 in 13 immediately after he left, however he unsurprisingly neglects to mention that we then won 3 of the next 5 and are currently on an unbeaten run of 8 games without Maynard.

He won't be coming back, and this is probably the silliest thread of an already very silly summer.

I'd drive down to West Ham (don't live too far) just to make sure he didn't come back. Upset the team last season for me, and although the defence was a huge issue for us, Maynard messing us around didn't help. He also only decided to play when he wanted to, and the parting shots were uncalled for and needless.

Also never set the league alight there did he.....

even though the ''unconfirmed rumour'' of Nicky Maynard going out on loan could be true but also may not be true at the same time. Nicky Maynard's West Ham Player Profile{which is listed at Number 8 on The 1st Team List} is still active and online on West Ham 1st Team Page on their website.

Nicky Maynard BBC Sport website Interview on Friday 3rd February 2012

see here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16877068 {its a rather interesting read}

id rather rim nora battys tag nuts than watch that w@nka pull the red on again#jumpeduplittletossa

So is that a yes or a no?

He is correct that we did win 1 in 13 immediately after he left, however he unsurprisingly neglects to mention that we then won 3 of the next 5 and are currently on an unbeaten run of 8 games without Maynard.

Ahh yes Graham, but remember certain poster on here only want to look at the negative in things. It gives thier sad life some purpose you see.

Just had a tweet....he wants to play for us but he has asked to be provided with blinkers and ear protectors, at first i thought it was to protect him from the abuse from the crowd but as it turns out he said he wanted to look like the management !

And blinkers are worn by donkeys. Very apt for Mr Maynard.

Archived