IGNORED

Who Is The Chap That Does The Podcasts

bcfcbs20

Hiya,

As it stands there aren't any podcasts planned just yet, although having said that the Steve Lansdown interview came up at short notice so perhaps something similar might happen soon. The players report back from training very soon and Im sure Adam & Jim in the media department will be brining you loads of news as and when it comes in on BCFC Player and the official website and Im sure there will be various interviews with various people from around the club and perhaps Keith Dawe might be one of them.

I want to bring you another podcast as soon as possible as I love doing them. As soon as all the players are back and any comings and goings are more clear then Im sure there will be an opportunity to bring something to you.

I hope that helps?!

Hiya,

As it stands there aren't any podcasts planned just yet, although having said that the Steve Lansdown interview came up at short notice so perhaps something similar might happen soon. The players report back from training very soon and Im sure Adam & Jim in the media department will be brining you loads of news as and when it comes in on BCFC Player and the official website and Im sure there will be various interviews with various people from around the club and perhaps Keith Dawe might be one of them.

I want to bring you another podcast as soon as possible as I love doing them. As soon as all the players are back and any comings and goings are more clear then Im sure there will be an opportunity to bring something to you.

I hope that helps?!

Nice one if Adam does'nt manage to get an interview with Keith see if you can can get him on your next effort.

Keep up the good work.

Archived