IGNORED

Dundee Tour Match

sglosbcfc

I don't think this has been posted elsewhere, but on the Dundee FC fans forum they are moaning that the Bristol City pre season friendly match may be cancelled due to their new commitments should, as seems very likely now, they be promoted to the SPL to replace the 'old' Rangers.

I don't think this has been posted elsewhere, but on the Dundee FC fans forum they are moaning that the Bristol City pre season friendly match may be cancelled due to their new commitments should, as seems very likely now, they be promoted to the SPL to replace the 'old' Rangers.

I don't see what difference it would make? As I understand they have a friendly against Dundee United which I would have thought would be more at risk?

I wasn't clear either, but they seemed to be saying that if they were in the SPL they would have to play a League Cup tie around the same date and therefore would need to postpone the City match. It was nice to see they were dismayed about missing out on a match against the mighty Robins.

I wasn't clear either, but they seemed to be saying that if they were in the SPL they would have to play a League Cup tie around the same date and therefore would need to postpone the City match. It was nice to see they were dismayed about missing out on a match against the mighty Robins.

Yes I noticed that but their cup game game is away at Brechin on the 28 July. If anything I would have thought they would skip the first round if they got promoted? Either way I don't think and hope the game will be cancelled. :fingerscrossed:

Archived