IGNORED

Barcelona Under 11's

Harito495

[media=]

Barcelona Under 11's, there technical ability is just unreal at that age, look out for there number 9 looks like the next-next-next Xavi. Sure Barca will be going strong with youths like that.

La Masia will turn them into fantastic players. Sergi Samper is the next on the shortlist to replace Xavi, they also have Thiago who could do that. They sure are amazing at developing players.

Except that isn't even Barcelona who undoubtedly will be even better.

That video shows "Barcelona-USA" who on their website state they are not connected to FC Barcelona.

http://www.barcelona.../58695-about-us

However they are affiliated with them and receive coaching staff's time when available, I don't want to imagine how sickeningly good the official Barcelona academy is.

That left winger is better than Woolford.

Is there a left winger worse than Woolford?

Sorry Martyn I'm sure you try your best, and it's a cheap shot, but I couldn't resist. :surrender:

Barcelona Under 11's, there technical ability is just unreal at that age, look out for there number 9 looks like the next-next-next Xavi. Sure Barca will be going strong with youths like that.

:laugh: all I can hear the English coach say is get back "insert name here" more often than not Daniel. Truely inspirational, I wonder if he is as good on the training pitch!

They make it look so easy but in reality how hard is it? you control the ball you pass the ball, you move into space to receive the ball again, play with your head up talk to eachother.....what re our coaches doing that makes this so hard.....Take Bristol City when was the last time we have produced a local lad who has come through and has fantastic technical abilty, i will stand to be corrected but it hasnt happend in my time supporting the club (1986)......which is why we continually have to spend money on the average crump we have seen walk into this club over the last few years...

Archived