IGNORED

Richard Keogh / Joe Morrell.

_Bristol-City_

Spotted in Cribbs this afternoon, by 3/4 people I know; including Wales and Bristol City U-17 player Joe Morrell

Joe Morrell@JoeJMorrell

To all Bristol City fans, just seen Richard Keogh at Cribbs.

Just as much as I've created this thread to let people know about Keogh, Joe really is a bright talent, I know a few people have watched him on SS1/2 for Wales in their shield but we're defiantly lucky to have hold of him.

I believe he still has links in Bristol after living here so this should be no real surprise. However, with the speculation of him rejoining you cant help wonder? Would have been much happier to hear him spotted in BS3

I wouldn't.

Spotted in Cribbs this afternoon, by 3/4 people I know; including Wales and Bristol City U-17 player Joe Morrell

Joe Morrell ‏@JoeJMorrell

To all Bristol City fans, just seen Richard Keogh at Cribbs.

On route from Coventry to Cardiff most likely. Or as said above, simply shopping with his Bristolian Mrs!

I will welcome any signing to BCFC, but Keogh wouldnt excite me tbh. Average.

Just as much as I've created this thread to let people know about Keogh, Joe really is a bright talent, I know a few people have watched him on SS1/2 for Wales in their shield but we're defiantly lucky to have hold of him.

I wouldn't.

From a historical or footballing reason?

Forget any fee being spouted about, I would love to see him back, he was quality and we were guttered when he left. We need a centre half who can play Right back too, hes proven in this league, young still.

From a historical or footballing reason?

Forget any fee being spouted about, I would love to see him back, he was quality and we were guttered when he left. We need a centre half who can play Right back too, hes proven in this league, young still.

Oh I would take him on a free but 750k is way over the top, much better around for that money

Oh I would take him on a free but 750k is way over the top, much better around for that money

I'm sure the board would be chuffed you care so much about their money, . Out of contract in a year so 750k is very optimistic. you could buy out his contract for half that?

Cardiff had a bid accepted for #750k?

I'm sure the board would be chuffed you care so much about their money, . Out of contract in a year so 750k is very optimistic. you could buy out his contract for half that?

Cardiff had a bid accepted for #750k?

Where does it say they've had a bid accepted ?

07 Jul 2012 20:04:01

Steve Lansdown (majority shareholder at Bristol City) has been seen speaking to Richard Keogh in The Pump House; not that far from Bristol City.

Lets hope he's signing!

(3)

(4)

Y would they bespeaking in the pump house when Steve office is a stone through away, Archor road,

Yes, I can confirm both were in Pump House earlier.

Just seen them there as well

Dont understand why team want keogh. I am a city fan and i dont want a player who played for a team that went down!!

Yes, young, hard as nails, and good in the air. We missed out there.

I think Leeds were working on the deal at a stage where we still unsure in what league we would of been in but yeah held there defence together when we played them at Fratton park great player

Archived