IGNORED

Your Shorts....arrrggghhhhh

Mullet Shorts :laughcont:

They seem to have been getting progressively longer since the 70-80's when they barely covered the arse cheeks. Socks seem to be getting longer too, the likes of Henry used to pull them right up over his knees.

Why don't they just start wearing tracksuit bottoms instead?

Wow they look REALLY gay, that would annoy me as a player too, having the fabric constantly rubbing against you like that, eww its looks liek nylon too, and that sound it makes, it would put me off playing thats for sure.

Also not being able to show off your legs you work so hard to get nice and muscular, Fatty chicks will hate it too.

More of a kilt/skirt really, in fact a skirt would be nice to play I would expect, all that freedom for what hangs between.

See how they are 2 or 3 inch's longer at the back, just why? Its like mud flap for your legs, absolutely horrendous.

Can't see the Leeds fans buying these shorts for holiday, firstly you would get picked on and approached by gays and secondly you would get no tan!

See how they are 2 or 3 inch's longer at the back, just why? Its like mud flap for your legs, absolutely horrendous.

Can't see the Leeds fans buying these shorts for holiday, firstly you would get picked on and approached by gays and secondly you would get no tan!

There is no need to fear a gay arse attack if you're Northern, there is no such thing as a gay Northern man, they're all bloke up that way.

Also, your argument is flawed by suggesting that Northern man is able to tan, this simply is not true, a Northern bloke prides himself on having pale white legs, please get your FACTS RIGHT!! :grr:

Archived