IGNORED

Gerry Gow Testmonial

Kingswood Robin

Anyone know when we'll be able to buy tickets for other parts of the ground other than the Williams? I saw a post on here the other day stating that only about 1000 tickets had been sold. Could this be because the club are only selling tickets for an area that a lot of people don't want to sit in? I'd have bought one for the Dolman if I could. If they're selling one stand at a time, is the home stand that was least populated for most home games last season really the best one to start with? I know they've got all the corperate crap there but I would have thought Dolman tickets would be on sale by now.

When I asked the other week they said they weren't expecting to sell enough to open anywhere else. I was surprised but seeing the number sold maybe they're right?

I can't believe that! This is a long sought after testimonial. I remember the Chris Garland match with 25k packed in.

That said, there wasn't another pointless testimonial a week later for an individual that hasn't even left the club yet.

I can't believe that! This is a long sought after testimonial. I remember the Chris Garland match with 25k packed in.

That said, there wasn't another pointless testimonial a week later for an individual that hasn't even left the club yet.

That was my reaction too. This was only one of the girls in the shop while I was buying something else and happened to ask the question. Hope for Gerry's sake it is a big crowd after waiting this long.

Which is a joke baring in the mind the uproar and shite thrown at the club when unfounded rumours about the game been moved/ postponed/cancelled were flying around.

I never had the pleasure of watching Gerry Gow, but i respect his part in our clubs history enough to be going along and am looking forward to a bit of a trip down memory lane with the likes of Tinnion, Jacki & Goater all on show.

Come on peoples - get your tickets!!

Well Hardly pointless is it.......... plus a testimonial is granted for the years of service given by a player ...............makes no difference if still at club or not.......

Myself am still hoping to go to Scotland so I will not be buying any tickets until last minute

Dont expect any other parts of ground to be open...............the more they open the more it costs...simples

Well Hardly pointless is it.......... plus a testimonial is granted for the years of service given by a player ...............makes no difference if still at club or not.......

Myself am still hoping to go to Scotland so I will not be buying any tickets until last minute

Dont expect any other parts of ground to be open...............the more they open the more it costs...simples

It seems a bit chicken and egg. If they don't open other parts of the ground, a lot of people will be less willing to buy a ticket.

Whether you think Carey warrants a testimonial I guess is down to personal opinion. From a financial perspective I think it is a bit pointless. If it must happen, I would have thought once we knew he was staying, put it back to next close season. Two testimonial matches back to back isn't going to help the attendance of either.

It seems a bit chicken and egg. If they don't open other parts of the ground, a lot of people will be less willing to buy a ticket.

Whether you think Carey warrants a testimonial I guess is down to personal opinion. From a financial perspective I think it is a bit pointless. If it must happen, I would have thought once we knew he was staying, put it back to next close season. Two testimonial matches back to back isn't going to help the attendance of either.

Who the hell wouldn't buy a ticket to support a testimonial for a club legend, based on the stand that is open??!

Really? Seriously?

If people really want to go they'll sit in the Williams. The club are only opening one stand (unless it becomes neccesary to open another) to keep costs low.

I can't see that many people not wanting to go just 'cause they'd have to sit in the Williams.

Waiting for the EE to open for the game like many others...I was going to pay on the day

Do you not see the irony..?!

The club will not be opening other areas of the ground, unless advance tickets sales indicate the need too.

You want to pay on the day yet are waiting for other areas of the ground to be opened up...?!

Really? Seriously?

If people really want to go they'll sit in the Williams. The club are only opening one stand (unless it becomes neccesary to open another) to keep costs low.

I can't see that many people not wanting to go just 'cause they'd have to sit in the Williams.

I know plenty thinking that. A lot of people don't want to sit there because of all the pillars and cramped seating. I think the club has dropped a b*ll*ck by only opening up the Williams.

Archived