IGNORED

Morris Number 20

westonred

Looks like Del is building from the back, Two attacking full backs in Foster and Cunningham with Morris sitting in front of the centre halfs spraying the ball around to whats in front of him... I really rate Del, but its going to be baby steps and not massive jumps forward...

Weirdly was having a conversation with mates about this not so long back, no 20 for City......has anyone that has ever been remotely good ever worn it? I remember JCR and Betsy having it - not a fan of either! Anyone remember anymore?

And as Libertine says, I wouldn't pay any attention to who wears what in pre season - didn't Pitman wear 8 all through out last season, then still wore 34 come kick off?

Weirdly was having a conversation with mates about this not so long back, no 20 for City......has anyone that has ever been remotely good ever worn it? I remember JCR and Betsy having it - not a fan of either! Anyone remember anymore?

And as Libertine says, I wouldn't pay any attention to who wears what in pre season - didn't Pitman wear 8 all through out last season, then still wore 34 come kick off?

I remember being dead excited about Betsy. And then he was crap.

I remember being dead excited about Betsy. And then he was crap.

Same. It was right after he'd been on sky for a cup game against chelsea and absulutely torn Ashley Cole apart. I thought how in the hell have we managed to bag Betsy!....On closer inspection it was quite clear.

Archived