IGNORED

Charity Football Match - Monday August 27Th

Andy082005

Evening everyone,

On 27th August were organising a Charity Football Match to raise funds for a Crohns & Colitis charity. The team I play for has a player who was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago, and were looking to raise not only a bit of money for the charity, but awareness of the illness aswell

The game will be played at Keynsham FC's ground, and on the day the bar facilites will be open aswell. We are looking to have other things going on, as well as raffles etc.

The two teams will be Littlesea (our team) vs A Select 11 (players selected by the chap who suffers with Crohns).

Everyone is welcome, and if anyone wants to help out, maybe have a run out....by all means get in touch. There is a Facebook Event page with all the details on. We really are hoping for a good turn out.

I know it may come across as cheeky but If there is any chance Dave L, or the supporters trust, or anyone in the know could help us out....with getting something donated from the club for say a raffle prize, I'd appreciate it massively

As I said, everyone is welcome and if anyone wants to get involved and help, that would be wicked. Either message me on here, or join the facebook event page....just give me a shout and i'll add you.

Archived