IGNORED

Well There's A Surprise

of course the greedy scummy bastards weren't earning enough to survive on, who can blame them?.

Well, I suppose Lee Peacock had to earn a little extra, he was always buying city fans pints at the Works on a Saturday night, while Danny Coles had to save all that money to spend on Cougars in the same club :)

This is old news. I'd also suggest if it is "wide spread" and "rife" it would of hit the headlines by a whistleblower long before.

I am well aware about the Le Tissier admission, however as usual with the fa/football league it was brushed under the carpet, just like their secrecy over failed drugs tests.

I remember 2 games in one week around about 2002, one involving West Ham at home and another involving Portsmouth at home where the ball was kicked straight into touch from the kick off by the second player and not just in to touch but 5 or 6 rows back, I remember thinking when the commentator made no comment about perhaps the premier league isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I'm sure Le Tiss said people brushed it off as a tactical thing to reshape and organise straight away, otherwise some one would have noticed - I do remember this from years ago in his autobio though

Only on sunday my side cocked up a kick off and we suggested someone had some money on it going out

Archived