IGNORED

Craig Gordon?

CiderHider

Out of contract, of enormous quality, but surely, surely out of our reach?

Do you think Del has even approached him or sounded him out? Hah, who are we kidding, but who knows what motivates a man.

Its been done already mate... read the "Goalkeeper" Topic

Quality Keeper though and as everyone keeps ramming down my throat you build a successful team from the back so he is the sort of proven quality we should be looking to secure with extended contracts.

Its been done already mate... read the "Goalkeeper" Topic

Quality Keeper though and as everyone keeps ramming down my throat you build a successful team from the back so he is the sort of proven quality we should be looking to secure with extended contracts.

I did check before I started thread and could not find a topic, I even searched forums for 'Craig Gordon' and came up blank, so what can I do? OK, Ill ask to merge.

I can't believe Sunderland got rid of him, I thought he always looked a class keeper. He has been training with Celtic but couldn't agree terms and has left. For any Premier League team looking for a top keeper he would be a good signing.

Yeah, I don't know why I started this thread, we have zero chance thinking again. What Prem teams would he be first choice at do you think? Cant be too many, but you only need 1 or 2.

Had zero chance with a GK who had just played in the World Cup a couple of years ago. Always worth a cheeky phone call as that proved.

Prem teams might be put off by his injury record, he could well do with regular football even at a lower level, Scotland would still pick him playing in the championship.

I've heard that someone on twitter has suggested that McInnes has invited Gordon to join us for pre-season training but having done a quick search I can't find it mentioned anywhere. Anyone heard this?

It was on footy rumours earlier today

so it MUST be true

I do think it's unlikely we'd get him but spink was his goalkeeper coach at sunderland so may be able to pull a few strings.

Good point.

I think at the very least we should invite him for training while we continue our search. What's the worst that could happen?

The later it gets the more attractive a one year deal may get!

Archived