IGNORED

Jt - Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid

durhamred13

YES!!!

Now jail ferdinand for lying and playing the race card.

Obvious troll is indeed very obvious. Try posting something sensible in between claiming Dean Gerken's as good as Joe Hart and wanting Ferdinand locked up.The evidence was embarrassingly weak. It shouldn't have gone to court.

Now, I'm not one to defend the man, but having read that link I can see why he got it wrong! It doesn't make too much sense the way it's written, if it was said that way as well then I can see how someone who is nervous, and watching their p's and q's could get it wrong.....

I agree with you. Took me a couple of times to get what they wanted. Funny non the less

It was all a farce. Ferdinand, nor anyone else heard the actual statement, which is odd.

If I said to someone "do you think I called you a black c***" and someone videoed and edited it so all you could see was "black c***" does that make me a rascist?

Noone knows how or what exactly was said and what context, and it should be the place to prove it was rascist not someone to prove it wasn't, it's a farcical and pointless case!

Archived