IGNORED

Khan V Garcia, Haye V Chisora

Kid in the Riot

I think both these fights will have a similar pattern and go one of two ways, either: an early knock out for Haye and Khan, or go the distance and lead to tough questions being asked of both those fighters.

Khan and Haye are both very offensive fighters and will come out for the early knockout, the danger for both is that they'll punch themselves out and tire in the latter rounds leaving themselves open to a ko or possibly a loss on points.

I think both will get the job done early and I certainly expect both to win but things could get interesting if we get past the 6th.

Should be an exciting nights boxing.

Really looking forward to both fights the Haye v Chisora fight is a weird one to call Haye is the best boxer but big Del has a chin of granite and will take his shots and if he lands with a bomb Haye will be sleeping on the canvas. If it goes all 10 rounds Haye we will win on points, I saw the weigh in earlier Haye looks in good shape but he is'nt a world class heavy weight.

As for the Khan v Garcia I can see this going all the way to the score cards or a late Khan stopage I just can't see Garcia wining this one.

Really looking forward to both fights the Haye v Chisora fight is a weird one to call Haye is the best boxer but big Del has a chin of granite and will take his shots and if he lands with a bomb Haye will be sleeping on the canvas. If it goes all 10 rounds Haye we will win on points, I saw the weigh in earlier Haye looks in good shape but he is'nt a world class heavy weight.

As for the Khan v Garcia I can see this going all the way to the score cards or a late Khan stopage I just can't see Garcia wining this one.

The Khan fight is massive. If he loses, which is possible...where does he go from there?

Anywhere you can watch the Haye v Chisora fight online? Apparantly its only on a pay channel.

I don't know how good this is from the other thread http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv1.html

I'm a member on box nation it's only a £10 a month it's well worth it if you like your boxing. The last fight I tried to watch online infected my computer so stay away from them now.

The Khan fight is massive. If he loses, which is possible...where does he go from there?

It's a long way back if he looses that's why I think he will do it but it won't be easy. Did you see the sparing with the middle weight Khan was fighting he was getting taged way to easy and garcia has got a shot on him really can't wait for this un it's going to be a really good fight.

What time is Kahn expected in the ring?

First bell 4am according to BBC Sport. Shame there aren't streams replaying the whole thing at a reasonable hour. Have to settle for the Haye/Chisora sideshow. Having said that it could turn out to be a good fight.

Amir just doesn't learn. Rule one of boxing, don't get hit. He's got a chin, but my god stop trying to prove it. Makes for entertainment though. 10x more exciting than that Haye Chisora huggathon.

Huge huge blow to Khan. Huge grin on my face when that left hook hit!

To think that Khan kept calling Mayweather out before this fight looks even more absurd now. Looking at that fight, it's a good job Khan isn't anywhere near the ring when Mayweather is in it, he would be smashed to pieces in no time at all.

He's a decent enough boxer, but nowhere near as good as he keeps telling everybody.

To think that Khan kept calling Mayweather out before this fight looks even more absurd now. Looking at that fight, it's a good job Khan isn't anywhere near the ring when Mayweather is in it, he would be smashed to pieces in no time at all.

He's a decent enough boxer, but nowhere near as good as he keeps telling everybody.

Yeah exactly. Not sure where he goes from here, no one can deny he isnt a very talented and very quick boxer....but this kid cannot take a punch. That first punch that effectively ended the fight...didnt even connect properly. Unfortunately, you can train someone to box....but you cant train someone to take a punch.

Yeah exactly. Not sure where he goes from here, no one can deny he isnt a very talented and very quick boxer....but this kid cannot take a punch. That first punch that effectively ended the fight...didnt even connect properly. Unfortunately, you can train someone to box....but you cant train someone to take a punch.

Don't think it's as simple as that. He has proved he can take punches. Maidana is a big hitter and he took a lot of punishment in that fight. Peterson also hit him many times in that fight.

Khan shouldn't be taking so many punches though, it's down to his weak defence and style he's choosing to fight in. He should be boxing behind his jab, going in for quick punch combo's and getting out...NOT standing there trading. Khan is not a real knockout puncher so if he chooses to trade more often than not he will loose.

I just hope someone can get through to him otherwise he will get hurt and have a short career.

Khan is an idiot, he has already dropped him self down several levels of respect but continuing to refer to himself in the 3rd person

Then When he gets smacked out, it is "we" have got things a little wrong. When things go right it is "I" got things right. He is a big headed dick, who has talent, but never focuses on the here and now and is always looking at the next fight. Every single fight he has lost, has preceded with the sneering little oaf, looking at his next fight, saying he is two big for his current fight, or too good for his current weight limit.

he should have learnt from these mistakes by now, but 3 times he has been unfocussed looking to the next fight. He is more than likely finished, what can he bring to the table anymore?! there is nothing really there. i mean, he is not even a Ex Olympic champion. The guy does not have a defence, no defence, game over, he has hit his limit in terms of Talent. Much like Hamed, good going forward, but that only takes you to a certain level. If Roach thinks Khan can dominate, then he seriously needs to work on that defence, and he doesn't seem to have learnt since he came onto the professional scene

Archived