IGNORED

City 22-1 For Promotion On Skybet...

wookey

Yea true!! Dont think we will be at the bottom tho, If we get these players every one keeps mentioning we will do well,

I reckon as it stands we'll be battling it out in the bottom 6. If we improve on what weve got, filling the CB,GK and ST positions then I think mid to bottom half. Yet if we sign someone who can notch a few and pull the strings at CM then I'd be optimistic of a good season.

If we finish 10th we'll have had a very good season.

I reckon we'll be 14th-18th, which would be fine by me.

From my point of view we should ignore the 6 new teams and look at those currently in the league we aim to finish above, the likes of Barnsley, Peterborough, Millwall, Palace, Derby, Ipswich.

The league is going to be very competitive next season, as a rough guess to have a comfortable year we need to finish above at least four of that six.

• Admin

we were recently 66-1 and since then only signed Cunningham

I suspect those were the odds to win the division (a price that we still are).

I'm waiting for the odds to stay up to be released and will be getting on that as that will represent the greatest value for us I reckon.

There may also be value in whoever they pair us with in the Season Match market.

I suspect those were the odds to win the division (a price that we still are).

I'm waiting for the odds to stay up to be released and will be getting on that as that will represent the greatest value for us I reckon.

There may also be value in whoever they pair us with in the Season Match market.

What bookies do the 'To Stay Up' odds?

• Admin

What bookies do the 'To Stay Up' odds?

Not sure if they even do it for the Championship but I remember making money on the Prem market (bet365) in the past. Failing that I guess I could lay City getting relegated on Betfair.

Really? Unbeaten in the last eight matches, if we can carry over that sort of form...who knows? As for the other comments....that is why we will never make the big time, our 'fans' are so cynical.

So we wont make the big time because some fans are cynical ? some fans are simply realistic mate and i too dont think we will be anywhere near promotion this year, regardless of our run in last season - it doesnt make me any less of fan - it simply means I have lower expectations and a mid table position would be solid progess in my opinion

Really? Unbeaten in the last eight matches, if we can carry over that sort of form...who knows? As for the other comments....that is why we will never make the big time, our 'fans' are so cynical.

Blimey - I didnt know us realists had so much power.

If I think we will get relegated does that make me a worse fan than you?

Archived