IGNORED

Cardiff Parking

bs3

Got tickets for the GB match in Cardiff and was driving to the venue but I had a email saying there is no Parking that day in Cardiff because of security . That surely thats not right. I work a lot in Cardiff and they are not going to close every single car park in Cardiff on that day , are they!

I should imagine it means there is no parking specifically at the stadium-which there isn't aside for a handful of spaces for dignitaries or whatever.

I've heard nothing of no parking, and frankly that seems unimaginable and impossible as there is plenty non-olympic going on that day that is reliant on the city car parks.

That said, get the train or bus innit

I should imagine it means there is no parking specifically at the stadium-which there isn't aside for a handful of spaces for dignitaries or whatever.

I've heard nothing of no parking, and frankly that seems unimaginable and impossible as there is plenty non-olympic going on that day that is reliant on the city car parks.

That said, get the train or bus innit

Taking the kids, thinking it might be a bit of a crush on the train judging by past trips to the Millenium.

That's what I thought . I was looking at parking in Canton is the council bringing in permit parking for the Olympics.

Taking the kids, thinking it might be a bit of a crush on the train judging by past trips to the Millenium.

That's what I thought . I was looking at parking in Canton is the council bringing in permit parking for the Olympics.

I reckon you'll be fine driving there, worst comes to worst, park at Radyr train station and train it in from there.

I dunno to be honest. I recollect some kind of hoo-har about parking permits in Riverside, but not sure about Canton. There is a large and very affordable (at weekends) multi-storey down the Bay behind the Millennium Centre.

Only £4 for 24 hours, and the choice of walk, taxi, bus, train or waterbus into town

Archived