IGNORED

Brian Howard?

BounceAroundJosh

The definition of 'over-rated'. Shone in a poor Barnsley team and got found out everywhere else. That said, he might be worth a punt on a free if the wages were low. If I were a betting man I'd imagine his next move to be League1

Like at Anfield when he scored the winning goal in a League Cup match?

Suspect you're right about him ending up in League 1, but it seems fans of Reading and Sheffield United speak highly of him.

Like at Anfield when he scored the winning goal in a League Cup match?

Suspect you're right about him ending up in League 1, but it seems fans of Reading and Sheffield United speak highly of him.

He could be Tinnion mark2! Both left footed too.... Peter Styvar scored a cracking goal against Aston Villa in Europe. Kay Odejayi scores a goal for Barnsley that knocked Chelsea out the FA cup. Didn't help either of them make it at The Gate did it?

Not saying he's a bad player, just one who's living off past glories and isn't the player many believe him to be

He could be Tinnion mark2! Both left footed too.... Peter Styvar scored a cracking goal against Aston Villa in Europe. Kay Odejayi scores a goal for Barnsley that knocked Chelsea out the FA cup. Didn't help either of them make it at The Gate did it?

Not saying he's a bad player, just one who's living off past glories and isn't the player many believe him to be

Can't really argue with any of that, and to be honest I'd rather see the likes of Reid, Bryan and Amadi-Holloway given a shout than someone like Howard (or Darren Ambrose) who have shown themselves to be decent but never blown the division apart.

In any event, in Del we trust etc. A new signing at some point would be nice though.

Why on earth would we want Brian Howard?

We have Skuse, Elliott, Kilkenny, Morris and Pearson all players who play in that position.....why get a journeyman who is no better than what we already have?

Del wont buy another CM. And we dont need one.

Why on earth would we want Brian Howard?

We have Skuse, Elliott, Kilkenny, Morris and Pearson all players who play in that position.....why get a journeyman who is no better than what we already have?

Del wont buy another CM. And we dont need one.

Exactly, we will stick with the same midfielders who did so well last year and in Skuse and Elliott's cases over the past few seasons.

Yes I am being sarcastic!

Exactly, we will stick with the same midfielders who did so well last year and in Skuse and Elliott's cases over the past few seasons.

Yes I am being sarcastic!

We have 5 CM,s 6 if you include Cisse. Far too many in the middle and I can promise you Del aint in for another CM

We have 5 CM,s 6 if you include Cisse. Far too many in the middle and I can promise you Del aint in for another CM

I wasn't questioning the fact that we are not after a CM. I was highlighting your comment that we do not need one.

Yes we have 5/6 but the worrying fact is that they in my opinion they are not good enough. Skuse and Elliott have struggled over the past few years and Kilkenny has only shone in a few games. We need a bit of flair and creativity in the middle. All we have is huff and puff!

Archived