IGNORED

Haye Vs Chisora

Libertine Dream

Again, have any of you seen a fight before? That's what they do. This fight was very contrived. You get over it and you enjoy it for what it is.

Wouldn't surprise me if Vitali doesn't want to fight him. He has nothing to gain from it.

This wasn't a fight, it was a publicity stunt. It only happened because the grudge match hype lead gullible punters into buying tickets and PPV. It was never a real contest.

I watched this.

Wasn't surprised at the result.

Though I have been in Australia now for a good 1.5 months for work and I never realised you've had so much rain in England??

I saw the run up to it etc and they were talking about it....

Geez I felt out of it.

I was ringside, and I didn't have a waterproof coat :-( It was hammering down!

Re: George Groves, he's deceptively strong but so inactive! Needs to get back in the ring and fight a couple more times this year.

I was ringside, and I didn't have a waterproof coat :-( It was hammering down!

Re: George Groves, he's deceptively strong but so inactive! Needs to get back in the ring and fight a couple more times this year.

agree totally with activity level, not fought since paul smith he should have had at least one fight since then to build his record and reputation up before stepping up to next level...

he has a tought fight in us on 28th hope he gets throught that, and for whats it worth, for quality and edge of the seat entertainment his fight with degale was probably one of the best all british fights i have seen, and still think they will meet further down the line...

Hope you enjoyed last nite mate, and sorry if i was a bit contrite with some of my earlier comments, your money of course and hope you had a good one, but it just pisses me off that someone like chisora will get paid near enough a million quid for last night and he is so second rate

agree totally with activity level, not fought since paul smith he should have had at least one fight since then to build his record and reputation up before stepping up to next level...

he has a tought fight in us on 28th hope he gets throught that, and for whats it worth, for quality and edge of the seat entertainment his fight with degale was probably one of the best all british fights i have seen, and still think they will meet further down the line...

Hope you enjoyed last nite mate, and sorry if i was a bit contrite with some of my earlier comments, your money of course and hope you had a good one, but it just pisses me off that someone like chisora will get paid near enough a million quid for last night and he is so second rate

No problem at all mate. Actually was impressed with Chisora afterwards, showed class that I didn't think he was capable ring. Was the plodder we all expected him to be in it though!

Khan was great for two rounds, but then his game plan went to shit! Freddie wanted to pull him out after the third, but credit to Khan. Needs that extra bit of discipline and concentration and he'll be back.

BUT, if he mentions welterweight and Floyd Mayweather when he already has an opponent to take care of again then he'll end up on the same result again!

No problem at all mate. Actually was impressed with Chisora afterwards, showed class that I didn't think he was capable ring. Was the plodder we all expected him to be in it though!

He's not a world level fighter, Haye is.

Khan was great for two rounds, but then his game plan went to shit! Freddie wanted to pull him out after the third, but credit to Khan. Needs that extra bit of discipline and concentration and he'll be back.

BUT, if he mentions welterweight and Floyd Mayweather when he already has an opponent to take care of again then he'll end up on the same result again!

Khan made the classic mistake of overlooking Garcia and banging on about wanting to fight Mayweather. Khan and Roach need to go back to basics and put WINNING fights first instead of going out there to put on a show and try and get a KO. It's dangerous to Khan's health apart from anything. If Khan boxes at distance then he is very difficult to beat no matter who he's fighting. His problem is once he gets hurt his natural instinct is to stand and trade instead of continuing to fight on the the outside.

The potential is there for him to come back but I don't see an obvious route? If he moves up to welter then there are some fantastic fighters but they punch even harder than Garcia! Maybe a domestic match up against Kell Brook down the line?

Glen McCrory and Carl Froch have both suggested retirement. That might not actually be a bad choice...

He's not a world level fighter, Haye is.

Khan made the classic mistake of overlooking Garcia and banging on about wanting to fight Mayweather. Khan and Roach need to go back to basics and put WINNING fights first instead of going out there to put on a show and try and get a KO. It's dangerous to Khan's health apart from anything. If Khan boxes at distance then he is very difficult to beat no matter who he's fighting. His problem is once he gets hurt his natural instinct is to stand and trade instead of continuing to fight on the the outside.

The potential is there for him to come back but I don't see an obvious route? If he moves up to welter then there are some fantastic fighters but they punch even harder than Garcia! Maybe a domestic match up against Kell Brook down the line?

Glen McCrory and Carl Froch have both suggested retirement. That might not actually be a bad choice...

think far too early to retire but yeah a long way back now....agree with you that he needs to let his boxing do the talking instead of thinking he can take on mayweather or pacquiao....after bradley beat pacquiao the first person to make comment was khan saying that he is the next opponent for bradley and that he will clean up welterweigt division...then he gets beaten senseless by garcia....one fight at a time believes in his hype too much and is now nowhere....

think only step for him next has to be kell brook, big fight with winner surely being a contender for one of thebig boys after...im just afraid to say that yet again we have another british fighter promising much but failing misersably...

i wonder if roach will keep him on

I just watched the Khan fight again he started well keeping his distance unloading two, three combos and geting out of danger which was winning him the fight. Why he started to stand and trade I don't know he his a good boxer not a fighter. He can kiss goodbye to fighting Mayweather, Pac Man or Bradley. The best he can hope for now is a fight with Kel Brook and see what happens. If Roach bins him I can't say I would blame him he is so stupid he never listens and belives is own hype thinking he can just stand there and trade blow for blow which he can't.

I just watched the Khan fight again he started well keeping his distance unloading two, three combos and geting out of danger which was winning him the fight. Why he started to stand and trade I don't know he his a good boxer not a fighter. He can kiss goodbye to fighting Mayweather, Pac Man or Bradley. The best he can hope for now is a fight with Kel Brook and see what happens. If Roach bins him I can't say I would blame him he is so stupid he never listens and belives is own hype thinking he can just stand there and trade blow for blow which he can't.

Well it's either Khan's fault for not listening or Roach is coaching him wrongly. Apparently in sparring Khan was trading a lot with his sparring partners which suggests they were happy to do that in the fight. If that is true then it's pretty irresponsible on Roachs part. I think you're probably right though, it must be Khan not listening. As I said, as soon as Khan gets hurt he starts trading. Maybe it's just a bad habit that he will never be able to shake off. If he can't show more discipline then he will have a short career as he won't be able to live with the top fighters who can all punch.

Well it's either Khan's fault for not listening or Roach is coaching him wrongly. Apparently in sparring Khan was trading a lot with his sparring partners which suggests they were happy to do that in the fight. If that is true then it's pretty irresponsible on Roachs part. I think you're probably right though, it must be Khan not listening. As I said, as soon as Khan gets hurt he starts trading. Maybe it's just a bad habit that he will never be able to shake off. If he can't show more discipline then he will have a short career as he won't be able to live with the top fighters who can all punch.

Check this out this was with a chap who has'nt had a professional fight yet and he was hiting Khan with ease.

11m34s in.

think far too early to retire but yeah a long way back now....agree with you that he needs to let his boxing do the talking instead of thinking he can take on mayweather or pacquiao....after bradley beat pacquiao the first person to make comment was khan saying that he is the next opponent for bradley and that he will clean up welterweigt division...then he gets beaten senseless by garcia....one fight at a time believes in his hype too much and is now nowhere....

think only step for him next has to be kell brook, big fight with winner surely being a contender for one of thebig boys after...im just afraid to say that yet again we have another british fighter promising much but failing misersably...

i wonder if roach will keep him on

I wonder if Khan will keep Roach on!!

Archived