IGNORED

Something That May Interest You All...

Puckle_red

...sorry I had to draw you in with the title.

I have a uniquely signed BCFC Football from the team 3/4 years ago on Ebay, not only has it got the players it also has The Wurzles and Mark "Flash" Dudbridge' signiture on the BCFC ball.

It goes live at 18:30 tonight for 10 days.

**Half of the funds raised by selling this ball go to a Cancer Charity and the other half towards the Scott Murray surfer flag**

This signed ball is for sale simply to raise funds for the charity and the flag (50/50 split).

It includes favourites like Adriano Basso, Bradley Orr, Louis Carey and Scotty Murray.

Move this to wherever you need to just wanted to gain some interest.

Cheers,

Liam

For someone who constantly criticises footballers, not least our own I was surprised to see you sucking up to them on the Sweden tour a few years ago. Didn't see you mention how they are spoilt undeserving merchinaries then...

I did not ask for that interview. On quite a few of the training sessions I was the only one watching. I support the football club and the players who deserves it get credit.

Still time on the football. There are currently two bids. Hopefully we can get some more in by the end of the week. Type 'Bristol City signed football' and you should find it. The Wurzles and Mark Dudbridge are also in the title. A great charity but also a unique collectors item too!

There are still a few days remaining on the ball. The reserve hasn't yet been met but hopefully we can get it up to the reserve to ensure both the Charity and the Scott Murray surfer flag recieve some funds!

Take a look on the link Ciderpotter posted above.

Cheers,

Liam

Archived