IGNORED

City Favorites To Go Down, Along With Barnsley & Milwall.

FanaticRed

I'm not a betting man. Many vices do I have, but not gambling, as yet!! I was merely indicating as others have since elaborated, that given our current signings, the loan players we lost etc, from a bookies point of view and no doubt in the view of the likes of Peter *spits* Beagrie etc, we would look like relegation fodder.

Funny enough ....... the offer should be considered an act of faith....... I'm not much of a gambler

I do find little point in discussing relegation before the season has even started, but hey here I am :) .............. damn

UP THE CITY!

WE WILL NOT GET RELEGATED THIS SEASON................SAY'S DORSET_CIDER ........ PRE-SEASON 2012-2013

Not surprising we are the bookmakers favorites to go down, with few additions to the squad and a stronger 'on-paper' league than ever before. For me the pre-season is all important, the last two seasons the players have got away with being p**s poor in pre-season, struggling to get positive results against the likes of Torquay, Exeter & Hereford. Results may not be everything but we need to be 'up' for the games and gaining confidence from pre-season results.

Otherwise we arrive on day 1, unprepared, we all remember Muppet's "I never saw that coming" comment.... So time will tell, but I'm a load more optimistic this season with Del in charge.

Archived