IGNORED

City Likely To Really Struggle Again This Term?

East end Forever

Sorry if this has been started already but reading different articles and opinions on various football sites we seem to be in for a very similar season to last struggling to even reach mid table. Im actually confident we will have a much better season even a very good season with del and doc at the helm I believe we have top top management and with the players that del seems to be looking at I think we are looking like a Blackpool mould when they went up. I'm prob going to get some stick but I do feel really confident and happy about what's going on at bs3 com on you reddsss!!

You wont get stick pal, I think most fans share that gut feeling that Del and Doc will take us forward. We have a great group of players proven at this level, we only need a few more players of quality and I think we may upset the odds.

This year...will be a proving ground.....no hopes and no fears, lets see what Del can deliver, .....then and only then

i will comment for or against, untill then...COYR

You wont get stick pal, I think most fans share that gut feeling that Del and Doc will take us forward. We have a great group of players proven at this level, we only need a few more players of quality and I think we may upset the odds.

In what way do we have great players?

I look at the squad and I see 5 or 6 players I would start with and the rest either average or poor. Definately need to buy 3 or 4 in to make mid-table I think.

We're definitely heading for a difficult season. As has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum, we've signed no players of real note and the club has seemingly been preparing itself for more strict financial constraints. The management haven't inspired me with their actions so far this summer, there's more of a work-man like approach being taken rather than a dynamic one. This team needs radical change from last year before any real improvement will be shown. Imo.

I think we will have a decent season, not push for play offs but be nowhere near relegation either. I think we will finish 12th and build on it next term.

I'm praying for a euro million win tonight, with a few mil chucked city's way from me, purely for transfers, we could get some real quality in. Keeping everything crossed....

I think we will have a decent season, not push for play offs but be nowhere near relegation either. I think we will finish 12th and build on it next term.

I'm praying for a euro million win tonight, with a few mil chucked city's way from me, purely for transfers, we could get some real quality in. Keeping everything crossed....

With that sort of cash they could have real tattoos

I think we'll stuggle to buy any tickets or find out about what's going on at BCFC in the media.

Received an eye test reminder from Boots today.

This post has convinced me I need to go urgently!

What great players are these? The very ones who very nearly took you down last season!!! Why should they suddenly become an above average team?

That would be the players who are better than our cast off Clarkson who your supporters are getting stiffies about FG!

We need to sort central defence. Bikey gone. Honeymoon over. Why would we not continue to let in three goals per game?

If we do nothing else this summer, this is the one to fix. Failure to sort this time and I think we've had it. We've been really lucky that the loan signings at centreback for 2 consecutive seasons have worked out, we'll be lucky to get away with it again.

Spot on don.

All this chit chat about us being poor again really grinds me gears!

Del n Doc are taking us forwards. I'd say their happy we're being played down on odds. We'll pop up with some surprises for opponents next season in sure.

Del has his targets and the backing is there.

I think as it stands we are going to be in for another relegation battle. Currently, we have a defence which will leak goals and we will struggle to score goals. Provided we can bring in a decent centre half I could see us finishing around 14th. I believe a lot of our success will come down to Albert; will he play how he or did in his first season or will he play as poorly as he did at the end.

I did try and make a signing for us this week.

Was on a plane and had on the Bristol City training shirt, which I usually wear for comfort when travelling.

Stretching my legs by the toilet, a little man pointed to it.

Lionel Messi.

"Is England? no?"

"My local team, in Bristol in England"

"Ah ok"

"You know if you become bored with your current side, we certainly could find a place for you in the team"

He laughed and said Thanks.

Stay tuned........

PS - he's fking tiny.

The problem with this stage of the transfer window is both players and clubs are holding out for the maximum they can get. So we either pay over the odds or have to wait it out and see what's available in a few weeks time.

We aren't a big money club in terms of earning or investment so we can't expect to get every first choice transfer target. I'm sure all the positions will be filled come August either through loans or transfers but we have to accept we don't have the budget to go get anybody we want.

Archived