IGNORED

Marvin Elliot Number 25 - Bolaise Number 7

shaner89

So, I have been looking through the training pictures and notices that Yannick Bolasie is wearing the number 7 shirt, so thought about Marv. Why is he now number 25 and whilst we are on that matter, why is Woolford still number 11...

What is Alberts obsession with the number 27 BTW?

Loads of questions, hope i get some answers from you trusted lot.

Well that's a relief - I really think Wooly should be shipped out on loan or sold before the end of the window - I hope these squad numbers get changed because there are some worrying choices if they do not change.

I'm sure Del will make the correct choices come the end :D

We Always Believe!

Well that's a relief - I really think Wooly should be shipped out on loan or sold before the end of the window - I hope these squad numbers get changed because there are some worrying choices if they do not change.

I'm sure Del will make the correct choices come the end biggrin.png

We Always Believe!

Or each left winger should get a chance to play infront of Cunningham as now we have a left back who is seemingly good defensively and going forward the left wingers could play differently. Who knows this could bring out the best in any of them (Woolford, Pearson or Bolasie)

Or each left winger should get a chance to play infront of Cunningham as now we have a left back who is seemingly good defensively and going forward the left wingers could play differently. Who knows this could bring out the best in any of them (Woolford, Pearson or Bolasie)

Good point, although I still think out of them Woolly is the worst.

I wouldn't of thought anyones number will actually change from last season, except for someone, hopefully a new signing, be given the number 10.

Do you think Pitman is not worthy of the number 10?

Do you think Pitman is not worthy of the number 10?

I don't think a player can be"worthy" of a number, its only a number on a shirt, whether he's 34 or 10 he will still play the same way. I personally think Pitman is good enough to be a starting 11 player but it doesn't appear Del does. So i assume a new striker may get that number.

Good point, although I still think out of them Woolly is the worst.

I would rate Pearson as the best of the 3 and think he will link with Cunningham the best as his movement off the ball is good, however after that I would rate Bolasie and Woolford around the same. Bolasie, while exciting is pretty unpredictable in what he will do, we saw him try and take on players when there was little chance it will suceed etc where Woolford knows what he is capable of, and the last 6 games or so were the best Woolford has played in a City shirt so wouldn't count him out yet for when Pearson is required in the centre of the pitch.

Archived