IGNORED

Matt Ritchie

CityBS15

In talks with city over a move to replace Albert adomah who looks all set for a transfer to swansea this week....cash plus player deal is imminent...

From a good source...would we be happy with that?

tore us to bits down here last year. Would be a good signing IMO.

On 7 January 2011, Swindon Town signed Ritchie on a two-and-a-half year deal

So a year left and he understandably wants a pay rise. Makes sense for us. If he's said raise my ages or lose me for not much at the end of my deal we could get a bargain.

Matt has been scouted by the club for a while now, if albert wants to cut his clothe in the top league this is a very real possibility.

Can't say much more, going to get in bother for this as it is, but it's just something I know as a close friend of #######.

COYR x

Matt has been scouted by the club for a while now, if albert wants to cut his clothe in the top league this is a very real possibility.

Can't say much more, going to get in bother for this as it is, but it's just something I know as a close friend of #######.

COYR x

If true, not sure why you would mention #######.

really don't want us to lose Albert as i believe this season could be a turning point in our fortunes despite being one of the favorites for relegation. Albert could play a key part in it if he stays. It's the right time for him to shine and if he has a good first half of the season then we could possibly get an even greater fee come January. I don't know a lot about Matt Ritchie but he could be a player that takes a while to bed in when instead, we need someone who has instant impact to replace Albert. Otherwise the little flair we have will be gone.

Take Albert out the team and we got no pace.

That being said Ritchie is a very good player. Slow but a football brain technically good and has an end product to his game.

IF we were to bring in a striker with pace then i would happily let Albert go test himself at a higher level and have young Ritchie as his replacement.

Where's our resident Swindont fan Ritch? i think it is?

Can't see Ritchie happening.

BCAGFC

Me too

Unfortunately Swindle appear to be on the up and getting some serious investment, I'm sure Ritchie can get the deal he wants there without moving to a club that I'm sure appear stagnant to most people looking in. If he is available I'm sure bigger clubs than City will be watching

Went to the JPT Final at Wembley with wife (STFC fan) and daughter.

My daughter age 19, who has played for some years asked me :

"Who's that hopeless looking player who can't beat anyone and keeps losing the ball?"

I looked him up in the programme and it was Matt Ritchie.

I had heard of him but frankly he looked awful - bit like JCR on a particularly bad day - and was eventually subbed.

Maybe he just froze on the big occasion (as did many of the Swindle team) but he was hardly impressive.

Went to the JPT Final at Wembley with wife (STFC fan) and daughter.

My daughter age 19, who has played for some years asked me :

"Who's that hopeless looking player who can't beat anyone and keeps losing the ball?"

I looked him up in the programme and it was Matt Ritchie.

I had heard of him but frankly he looked awful - bit like JCR on a particularly bad day - and was eventually subbed.

Maybe he just froze on the big occasion (as did many of the Swindle team) but he was hardly impressive.

Slightly ashamed to admit this but i've got a few mates who support Swindon and they seem to think he was one of there best players last season..

Archived