IGNORED

Final ,sums Up Wilson

mossey

talk about disappointed, makes me smile when you log on to the city web site and see the nationwide banner come up , PRIDE, PASSION, AND BELIEF, what a joke, did I miss it ! yesterday sums up Wilsons tactics for the season, far too cauious, play the ball around far too much, do not shoot until you are 8 yards out and every man of the team has touched it twice! nearly everyone I spoke to before the game said we had to get stuck into Brighton to unsettle them, so what do we do, nothing! did we have a shot? and as for Wilsons tactics, the usual crap!!! we are never going to win promotion with this guy in charge, he must go, I think that we are already going to start losing players, fed up of waiting around for sucess, and before anyone says that this is a knee jerk reation to yesterday, I have been saying this all season, we need a guy that shows more passion, and has better unstanding of tactics, or it will be the same next season,CITY I WAS VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FELT LET DOWN BY YOUR PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY SO THERE!!!! :grr::(:o:o:grr:

Guest Adjuster

Well said that Man!

Perhaps you should apply for the job. There are several of us who share your views who would willing do Wilson's job for a quarter of what he is being paid.

The mans a has-been. Could do worse that putting Tinman and Stuart in charge.

Archived