IGNORED

Dundee Game Cancelled

Kibs

I posted a few weeks back that the Dundee forum was full of disappointed Dees fans saying the City match would be cancelled if they won promotion to the SPL. Don't get me wrong they wanted the promotion but they were looking forward to the City game as well. I can't remember the reason why exactly but it was something to do with their League Cup match now changing date.

I posted a few weeks back that the Dundee forum was full of disappointed Dees fans saying the City match would be cancelled if they won promotion to the SPL. Don't get me wrong they wanted the promotion but they were looking forward to the City game as well. I can't remember the reason why exactly but it was something to do with their League Cup match now changing date.

It was my mate who started the thread, I know a couple of Dee fans and we were all heading up on the Monday morning. He actually spoke to the club yesterday to confirm with them that it was still on and there were no plans to cancel it. Not sure what has changed in 24 hours.

From Dundee site

BRISTOL CITY GAME CANCELLED

The Club has today announced that unfortunately due to our involvement in the Scottish League Cup on July 31st, we have had to cancel the scheduled friendly match with Bristol City.

Apologies for the late notice on this game but it is due to the late scheduling of the Scottish League Cup tie.

Archived