IGNORED

Damion Stewart Not In Marbs

Kid in the Riot

Decent centre half never given a chance. Your not player of the season for your club if your poor.

An absolute joke. The bloke has beEn overweight since he joined us!! His job is a professional athlete! Eat, Turin and exercise properly! There is no excuse for any professional football to be overweight and unfit.

The bloke hold be sacked or misconduct.

Never given a chance! What ever next hahaha

An absolute joke. The bloke has beEn overweight since he joined us!! His job is a professional athlete! Eat, Train and exercise properly! There is no excuse for any professional football to be overweight and unfit.

An absolute joke. The bloke has beEn overweight since he joined us!! His job is a professional athlete! Eat, Turin and exercise properly! There is no excuse for any professional football to be overweight and unfit.

I'd hazard a guess that's why the club didn't fund his easyjet flight to Marbs

Your fired for not being bothered to type, spell check or string a sentence together.

Good old Stewart bashing.

What exactly did the bloke do wrong except being overweight when we first signed him?

City sought him out, agreed his pay and the length of contract.

If there were no fitness clauses in - how is that Stewarts fault.

QPR captain and player of the year - gets a terrible skull fracture - QPR get rid - we sign.

So exactly is to blame here?

Stewart or the club?

Notts County seemed happy with him.

I would suggest - like Hunt, Styvar and Clarkson...once again BCFC did not perform due dilegence and got lumbered.

No problem with being out of shape when you sign someone....but when your a pro athlete, who trains 5/6 days a week, getting paid extortionate wages....there is no excuse to be unfit.

Does anyone know for sure, is it really true that we wanted him out on loan to Brentford last season, but he declined as it would have

meant his jolly out in Jamaica, during an international break would have to be cancelled?

Makes me laugh when people mistake pure bulk of muscle for fat.

The bloke is a man mountain of muscle, now if that is the ideal physic for a pro footballer, I don't know, he is probably built for short bursts of power.

As for being good enough or not, we previous managers clearly haven't, I dunno, looked great in some games, average or poor in others. And as for being unfit, the only person ever accused of being that, by our managers, was the messiah Cisse.

Time to stop hounding the bloke for nothing. If he is not good enough, fair enough. But the ridicule for weight and fitness is laughable.

Makes me laugh when people mistake pure bulk of muscle for fat.

The bloke is a man mountain of muscle, now if that is the ideal physic for a pro footballer, I don't know, he is probably built for short bursts of power.

As for being good enough or not, we previous managers clearly haven't, I dunno, looked great in some games, average or poor in others. And as for being unfit, the only person ever accused of being that, by our managers, was the messiah Cisse.

Time to stop hounding the bloke for nothing. If he is not good enough, fair enough. But the ridicule for weight and fitness is laughable.

He is overweight and unfit. He might be a naturally big bloke, but a bit of effort to save a clearly flagging career wouldn't go amiss.

How Coppout was allowed to hand him 3 years is totally beyond me, especially when the 'messiah' only got 2.

Archived