IGNORED

And The New Forest Manager Issssssssssss......

DaveF

I'm very surprised at this he may do a good job but a few days back the new forest board were suggesting they are talking to several iconic figures??? Really?

Exactly what I thought, Florest fans have not been very happy during the past week, they feel alarm bells are ringing already with their new owners, they were angry about Gunter being sold on the cheap and other players going, I cannot see them being very happy with this one.

I'm very surprised at this he may do a good job but a few days back the new forest board were suggesting they are talking to several iconic figures??? Really?

Iconic must have a different meaning in Kuwait.

What a windup! would not be happy if i was a Forest fan (again) SOD is a good manager but he hasnt exactly got a proven track record at this level, maybe one good season with Donny but apart from that pretty poor. Plus he has mugged Crawley off big time! Appointed in the close season, leaves 2 months later!! Pathetic if you ask me!

I thought he'd been coaching at Forest? My bad if not

He was coaching at Forest at the back end of last season before taking the Crawley job.

Didn't manage them for a single competitive game though. I think he's a good manager but he will have to be patient as the good football they are all expecting is something that takes time to build. Hopefully he doesn't want to sign any of our better players or pinches Buzsaky from under our noses!

He was coaching at Forest at the back end of last season before taking the Crawley job.

Didn't manage them for a single competitive game though. I think he's a good manager but he will have to be patient as the good football they are all expecting is something that takes time to build. Hopefully he doesn't want to sign any of our better players or pinches Buzsaky from under our noses!

I'm behind the times as ever...

Unsubstantiated rumour is that Coppell may go to Forest with O'Driscoll.

Judging from some of the comments on twitter SOD is the messiah at the City Ground...one of the Florist fans tweeted 'I cant wait for the transfer rumours to start and for the season to begin. Poor Bristol City' so I pointed out to him that we took four points from six last season and they didn't score against us.

I like O'Driscoll hes a thinking mans manager in the Martin O'Neil mould...might be a bit bright for some of the forest players but the board obviously saw something in him they liked.. and presumably so did the Players.

As for Gunter dont think that Forest sold him off cheaply they didnt ..Reading paid a substantial fee for him... Forest signed him for £1.75m in 2009.

I like a bet and last year I successfully backed Swindon, Southampton and Crawley for promotion and this year I think Forest could be a bit of a Dark Horse and Im going to have a few quid on them..

I like O'Driscoll hes a thinking mans manager in the Martin O'Neil mould...might be a bit bright for some of the forest players but the board obviously saw something in him they liked.. and presumably so did the Players.

As for Gunter dont think that Forest sold him off cheaply they didnt ..Reading paid a substantial fee for him... Forest signed him for £1.75m in 2009.

I like a bet and last year I successfully backed Swindon, Southampton and Crawley for promotion and this year I think Forest could be a bit of a Dark Horse and Im going to have a few quid on them..

2.3 mill for Gunter does not show a very substantial profit for a player of that quality, less than 500k.

Makes Coppout look a real STAYER !

2.3 mill for Gunter does not show a very substantial profit for a player of that quality, less than 500k.

But £2.3 mill for Gunter is a substantial amount of money for a player of his quality, may not have been a substantial profit but it definitely was a hefty sum paid by Reading!

To me it just seems, Who's gonna kiss some arse, there are many out of work " Managers " out there, so who's gonna toe the company line, which means, who's up for kissing johny foreigners arse ? me thinks it would be a backward step for whoever coz they will be a puppet.....RANT OVER

What a windup! would not be happy if i was a Forest fan (again) SOD is a good manager but he hasnt exactly got a proven track record at this level, maybe one good season with Donny but apart from that pretty poor. Plus he has mugged Crawley off big time! Appointed in the close season, leaves 2 months later!! Pathetic if you ask me!

Probably had some advise from her upstairs... you know, Copout.. probably went something like this...

'well as you know Drizz I did my summer stint down in Brizz and bailed out nice and early... here's your chance. See what the lay of the land is with those towel wrappers and give me a call to help out upstairs around christmas time'

I can see Portsmouth all over again.

So.. Drizz will be sacked by Christmas, Arry will take over and blow the budget, then .... oh yeah.. slight deviation... Cotterill will 'come back' and take over.

10 pt deduction by,... hmmmm..... Feb.

You could well be right.

Archived