IGNORED

A Picture's Worth A 1000 Words

kmpowell

Any chance of those shirts going on sale. Snap one up straight away if I could.

I think it would be a good idea to auction them off after the game. It would raise a few more quid for Gerry as well , as it doesn't look like the actual game will be that well attended.

Really? What crowd is expected?

Only about 2K last time someone posted on here about ticket numbers sold.

Complete joke baring in mind so many were so "angered" about bullshite rumours that it was being changed/cancelled/moved.

Some people are even not buying tickets because the EE isn't open!!!!

That's a real shame, I guess that times are hard and people may be having to choose between Gow and Carey

I'd say it's more than a shame , I'd say it's pretty disgraceful. As a football club , we only have a few living legends and Gerry Gow is right up near the top.I know some people will never have seen him play but it's still a chance to see him and the likes of Jacki , Tinman and SuperBob pull on the red shirt one last time.

Carey will still be playing next year , and more to the point , still earning. Gowy has hit a bit of fiscal turbulence so I hear and definitley needs the money more than Louis. I guess the real pull is the fact we are playing Rovers.

I'm just a bit to young to have seen Gerry play but have grown up to many of stories about him from family and friends but i will be there for this and can't wait!

Gerry is a legend for this club and legends are few and far between,get off you're asses people and show Gerry how much we love him!

CTID

I'm just a bit to young to have seen Gerry play but have grown up to many of stories about him from family and friends but i will be there for this and can't wait!

Gerry is a legend for this club and legends are few and far between,get off you're asses people and show Gerry how much we love him!

CTID

Post of the day by a country mile, welll done

Archived