IGNORED

Marvin Elliott And Neil Kilkenny

Peter Griffin

Well seeing as we are still hopeful on Cisse without anybody leaving id assume if it did happen nobody would be forced out and we would withdraw the offer for Cisse instead.

However we have too many similar midfielder and Kilkenny from all account seems to be the one we need to leave the most. I'm guessing nobody would be in for any of our midfield even for free so i'm guessing we are stuck again til contracts expire.

Del has quoted many times about Jody Morris's technical abilities and I think he wants our midfield to be comfortable on the ball......with all the will in the world, Marv is really struggling in that department.

Think the Buzsaky rumour is BS but if we do sign another midfield player, then Marv could be the one to be left out.

BCAGFC

Del has quoted many times about Jody Morris's technical abilities and I think he wants our midfield to be comfortable on the ball......with all the will in the world, Marv is really struggling in that department.

Think the Buzsaky rumour is BS but if we do sign another midfield player, then Marv could be the one to be left out.

BCAGFC

how is the buszaky rumour BS!? Sky reported it, when they report you know sh*t is going down!

I personally believe Kilkenny is more than capable. He would perform far better if we had players ahead of him that provided some sort of movement to give him an opportunity to play the pass. Of course he is not the best defensively but that is not really what he is in the team to do. And no, this isn't him typing :laughcont:

how is the buszaky rumour BS!? Sky reported it, when they report you know sh*t is going down!

i would love him to sign but can't really see him signing for us considering hes been given a offer from forest who are wonga'd

still think they will do what Leicester city done last season though

I personally believe Kilkenny is more than capable. He would perform far better if we had players ahead of him that provided some sort of movement to give him an opportunity to play the pass. Of course he is not the best defensively but that is not really what he is in the team to do. And no, this isn't him typing :laughcont:

killa is slow and never scores, if we get buzsaky we should sell him

i would love him to sign but can't really see him signing for us considering hes been given a offer from forest who are wonga'd

sky said that he was impressed by DM and the vision he has, he has lived in the west country for 3 seasons before and he wasnt on that much at qpr

Not conviced Forest are 'wonga'd' at all. Didn't Pompey and notts county get into troubles after it was discovered their wealthy backers were brassic?

They appointed a relatively cheap manager and still offloading their better players.

If I was a fan I'd be more concerned than excited that's for sure

Didn't the Suso rumour reach Sky eventually?, and we all know that was made up.

Another keyboard warriors' work i'm afraid.

BCAGFC

There are plenty of players in the squad who are slow and rarely score, but that doesn't make them bad players. He is in the team to keep the ball and provide opportunities for others. Is there anywhere to find out the assist statistics for last season? I would love to see how many he got compared with our other midfielders.

Didn't the Suso rumour reach Sky eventually?, and we all know that was made up.

Another keyboard warriors' work i'm afraid.

BCAGFC

Assumptions nonetheless. Yeovil's manager invited fans to suggest players and, whilst I wouldn't wager my house on it, I recall Del said along the lines that he had followed up fans' suggestions.

What I'm saying is perhaps there was interest following what was as we know made up. I can't prove there was, but equally it can't be proved it wasn't. Therefore sky could have been bang on with that.

Great in the hole though when played there though like against Millwall, we made te problem of playing him too deep mostly last season, he'll be better this season!

I found it interesting that in his programme interview, Kilkenny stated he prefers playing as one of two deep lying midfielders in a 4-2-3-1 formation, when I and most people I've spoken to about it think he is better, like you said, behind the striker.

There are plenty of players in the squad who are slow and rarely score, but that doesn't make them bad players. He is in the team to keep the ball and provide opportunities for others. Is there anywhere to find out the assist statistics for last season? I would love to see how many he got compared with our other midfielders.

Albert 7 and Killa with 5 were the top 2 in the assists chart.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/Assists/0,,10327~201110327,00.html

I admire your enthusiasm but he's hardly setting the world on fire... He's probably on a good wage so who exactly will buy him? Ok he is no Hunt but i can't see on performances for leeds or us that anybody in the championship will take him on anything less than a free. L1 team might pay a small fee but are unlikely to be able to match his current wages.. So i'm guessing he stays along with all the rest.

Albert 7 and Killa with 5 were the top 2 in the assists chart.

http://www.bcfc.co.u...1110327,00.html

Thanks. I think this shows that he is a far more important player than many people give him credit for. Granted, if we sign Buzsaky then his significance within the squad will be reduced, but I still believe he'd be a player worth keeping as another option or for when Buzsaky is injured/unfit. Maybe the two of them could even play in the same team, then we might be able to keep the ball for more than 13 seconds...

Archived