IGNORED

Hoolahan For City?

norwichrobin

• Admin

Christ all FM.....I've heard some sh!t on here but this tops the lot.

MOD's - close OTIB for a few days and lets all come back when all this sh!t hasn't come true !!!!

I like this suggestion, even moreso that it comes from someone with the username I.T.K. :)

Imagine Hoolahan , Kilkenny and Morris in midfield together. We'd need to get Ken Dodd in as a coach !

Ken Dodd is the reason we have been able to get him and Morris in. Dodd had resigned from his role as players' tax advisor at Rangers and has taken on a similar role at Ashton.

I like this suggestion, even moreso that it comes from someone with the username I.T.K. :)

HeHe - I could tell you a few things i've got right in the past pal but there are reasons as to why I cant on this board - you'd understand if we spoke.

Needless to say no-one really knows the score at the mo - Buzsaky was at the gate on Tuesday now I guess he's making his mind up and maybe we'll know either way on Monday.

I know the OP pretty well and know a few things 1. He's not a kid trying to get attention.

2. He is from Norwich

3. He has no reason to come on here and lie

Would you prefer he said nothing and or share his information with you

Some of the name calling is jealousy because you don't know anything.

Hope you're right Wools just to prove a poiny and also we'll get a great player.

Archived