IGNORED

Who's Next

Eastend 75

A friend down the pub said he is close to someone within the club who told him we are set to bid for Van Persie as he was spotted in Portishead house hunting. Looks like it could happen. I've also been informed from another reliable source that we are going to try tempt Ledley King, Edwin Van Der Sar and Temuri Ketsbaia out of retirement. Again, all likely to happen and all deals could be sealed as early as this time next week.

I heard from a reliable source that Tom had MaloneFM, Riaz, and Jordan Tansley locked in his basement and occassionally, when he remembers, feeds them pedigree chum via a very long fork.

Despite having them in custody for over six months, he is yet to change their litter box.

I heard from a reliable source that Tom had MaloneFM, Riaz, and Jordan Tansley locked in his basement and occassionally, when he remembers, feeds them pedigree chum via a very long fork.

Despite having them in custody for over six months, he is yet to change their litter box.

Haha now this is amazing!

Riaz was banned for a drunken rant, then created another account for which his ban was increased.

Then decided last week or so to create another account so is banned for another six months(so he says) as you are not allowed to have duplicate accounts- and certainly not to circumvent an existing ban.

Riaz was banned for a drunken rant, then created another account for which his ban was increased.

Then decided last week or so to create another account so is banned for another six months(so he says) as you are not allowed to have duplicate accounts- and certainly not to circumvent an existing ban.

Tut tut

Archived