IGNORED

Marlon Pack

HusseyBCFC

Would love him as he's young, great prospect and wouldn't cause any immediate unrest amongst current group of midfielders I.e. Kilkenny. However, I can't see him being a player that del would be interested in otherwise he probably would have signed him already. I hope I'm proved wrong though

An alternative to buzsaky? Creative midfielder, and thats what we need. Know he is lower league, but look at Albert, we'd have no competition and wages wouldn't be an issue. Liked him for a long time, good young player

Good young prospect and kinda player we should be looking at, going to make the step up soon after 2 decent seasons at Cheltenham, another 6-12months and would be worth going for,

Personally I really like Marc Pugh at Bournemouth whose a very good midfielder, likewise though I doubt we are looking at him either based on Derek's comments.

Good shout on Wordsworth too, another player looking good for the future.

Would much rather be looking at players on the way up like these 3 than players on way down like Morris and Busasky, hoped we had learned after the likes of Hunt and Stewart.

There was a lot of interest in Marlon Pack but it seems to have died down. He's quite happy at Cheltenham but I guess his abject performance at Wembley in the Play-Off Final didn't help his credentials. Pack will become a very good player and should make Cheltenham a bit of money.

Swindon were linked with him for a while as he can play both of the right and in the centre but Di Canio went with the experience of Huddersfield's Gary Roberts and Tommy Miller instead to cover those positions.

Good young prospect and kinda player we should be looking at, going to make the step up soon after 2 decent seasons at Cheltenham, another 6-12months and would be worth going for,

Personally I really like Marc Pugh at Bournemouth whose a very good midfielder, likewise though I doubt we are looking at him either based on Derek's comments.

Good shout on Wordsworth too, another player looking good for the future.

Would much rather be looking at players on the way up like these 3 than players on way down like Morris and Busasky, hoped we had learned after the likes of Hunt and Stewart.

Been saying this for a year now I think a team from the champ will go for him, if got half the amount of goals and assists he got in league on in the champ that is already way better than our most creative player than last year!

Archived