IGNORED

Bristol City's Mustapha Carayol

fka dagest

More relevant than a journalistic error.........................

If corayal is good enough for middlesborough why isnt he good enough for bristol city. Surely weve made enquiries?

Sure we have, been linked with him enough times. Rumours (I know, I know) even had this up recently:

The fee agreed is 3Mil plus Swansea have to pay the fee Bristol Rovers want for Carayol who will replace him Adomah at Bristol City. Adomah and Carayol have agreed terms so it's all down to Swansea now.

seems to me that many more players go city to rovers than the other way round. i wonder if that is due to crowd hostility on citys part or the fact that playing for the gas could put you off living in bristol altogether!

They leave City for gash, ergo.. they are on their way out of full time football.

Gash have never had anything we want.

They leave City for gash, ergo.. they are on their way out of full time football.

Gash have never had anything we want.

id have taken parkin, hayles, roberts (we blew that), stewart (we did but too late), zamora and lambert to name a few

it is worrying how all the talent locally from youngsters to lower league players for gas cheltenham etc all seem to be missed by us

Archived