IGNORED

Don't Blame Danny Or Bcfc

Dorset_Cider

Its called money, mate. When money talks, fair play and right goes out of the window, we all know that.

There have been talks of extending the play-offs to 6 teams so you could feasably have teams finishing 8th and going up in place of 3rd. A mockery? Yes. Unfair? Yes. But money ignores those and the greedy eagerly accept it.

People say everyone knows the rules and finishing 3rd in no guarantee of going up. True, yet if the play-offs were abolished it would mean fewer teams having the possibility of promotion towards the end of the season and crowds would fall away and the league doesn't want that.

Therefore the play-offs are here to stay, like them or not. Therefore it is essential City aim to finish in the top 2, as 3rd is absolutely no good whatsoever.

Its called money, mate. When money talks, fair play and right goes out of the window, we all know that.

There have been talks of extending the play-offs to 6 teams so you could feasably have teams finishing 8th and going up in place of 3rd. A mockery? Yes. Unfair? Yes. But money ignores those and the greedy eagerly accept it.

People say everyone knows the rules and finishing 3rd in no guarantee of going up. True, yet if the play-offs were abolished it would mean fewer teams having the possibility of promotion towards the end of the season and crowds would fall away and the league doesn't want that.

Therefore the play-offs are here to stay, like them or not. Therefore it is essential City aim to finish in the top 2, as 3rd is absolutely no good whatsoever.

I thank you for your reply, I'm more than aware of the money aspect but personally I'm not prepared to accept it as being the way forward.

As you say......... Bristol city will have to finnish 1st or 2nd next season

I expect you guessed I knew that this season as well :grr:

Guest mesa boogie

how can you say that? the playoffs have been around for 12 yearsish. you knew the rules at the start of the season...

Archived