IGNORED

Any Activity Today?

Lew-T

I presume the Busacky deal is dead in the water? We haven't heard anything since last Thursday when sky sports reported that we were in the front line. Just wondered if we will see anything today or tomorrow? Here's hoping!

I presume the Busacky deal is dead in the water? We haven't heard anything since last Thursday when sky sports reported that we were in the front line. Just wondered if we will see anything today or tomorrow? Here's hoping!

It seems to me nowadays all transfers drag on so hopefully like you said after the tomorrow will be the day

It seems to me nowadays all transfers drag on so hopefully like you said after the tomorrow will be the day

They probably take no longer than before, now though you have people all over the internet on forums and twitter telling us that this player or that player is signing so we hear about things earlier than we did before. I remember when you first heard about a signing when it was in the EP the next day or your read about it on Ceefax!

In relation to AB - has there actually been anything, other than a tag line on Sky Sports (which was probably fed to them by an agent) that even links us to having any real, genuine interest in signing him?

Come the seasons start, there will no doubt be opinion that we have "missed out" on this player and "lost interest" in that player, when in reality the only ACTUAL link to them was some ******* on twitter starting a rumour that was never founded.

I know the specualation can be interesting/exciting, but I think that many of us wind ourselves up over things that have never had any substance whatsoever. Unfortunately!

del wasn't at the club when we signed cunningham he won't be involved the terms Jon Lansdown and Keith Dawe will,

These things do drag on though what with medicals agents etc all involved,

We'll see a deal done when its done no use in panic buying

In relation to AB - has there actually been anything, other than a tag line on Sky Sports (which was probably fed to them by an agent) that even links us to having any real, genuine interest in signing him?

Come the seasons start, there will no doubt be opinion that we have "missed out" on this player and "lost interest" in that player, when in reality the only ACTUAL link to them was some ******* on twitter starting a rumour that was never founded.

I know the specualation can be interesting/exciting, but I think that many of us wind ourselves up over things that have never had any substance whatsoever. Unfortunately!

If it was Twitter or Facebook that gave out this info, nobody would take it seriously. However, this has come for Sky Sports who are reliable and it wasn't just once, it was twice. Two weeks ago they said us and Forest were interested, then last week they said we were in POLE position to get his signature.

Archived