IGNORED

Heaton Still Not Signed...

FanaticRed

He passed that last night

Sounds like your more in the know than The Post , as they said

"The Post understands agreement has now been reached and Heaton will sign a long-term contract once he has passed a medical examination."

Perhaps you could become their special advisor.

Sounds like your more in the know than The Post , as they said

"The Post understands agreement has now been reached and Heaton will sign a long-term contract once he has passed a medical examination."

Perhaps you could become their special advisor.

Only going on what Wendal posted on here last night,

I've a lack of sources this season and the players i know have ether moved on or just keeping quiet (I'll let you decide which)

Yep you're probably right :laugh:

It's just Monkeh posted heresay as a fact , so I thought he must know something. Turns out he doesn't.

Nope I don't and readily admit it,

The club are keeping things tight this season with regards to the press things and I think its a great thing, like with anderson its a geat suprise

Nope I don't and readily admit it,

The club are keeping things tight this season with regards to the press things and I think its a great thing, like with anderson its a geat suprise

If you dont know the facts , it's probably best not to jump straight on a post claiming something has happened then.

I agree with your second sentence , I love it when the club announces something none of us were expecting.

anybody on twitter that could ask adam baker if heaton is heading to scotland with the squad? i know it has been said no trialists will be taken so just wondered if he will go or not

Bean heads not with the squad, and he wouldn't tell us if he was anyway

He wont answer that.

I'm getting nervous now having not heard anything since I was told what I posted yesterday!

I wouldnt my old china, our media department is on the road so it might not be announced until tomorrow tonight or after the scotland tour,

I wouldnt my old china, our media department is on the road so it might not be announced until tomorrow tonight or after the scotland tour,

I would have thought if he had signed, McInnes would want him involved in the Scotland tour, not delay announcing it until after it.

I would have thought if he had signed, McInnes would want him involved in the Scotland tour, not delay announcing it until after it.

He can play as a trialist,

Trundle played against yeovil in a friendly before we signed him

He did you're right but what would be the benefit of not announcing it? If he is playing as a trialist then surely he hasn't signed?

Trundle was given special dispensation because he was technically still under contract with Swansea.

More recent trialists playing in friendlies were Emerenko and the ex Swindle goalie vs Ajax.

Do they not have internet connection in Scotland?? :tongue:

no its a third world country :)

I mean I doubt the media deparment at city could do anything until they land at their hotel in about an hour and the players have got off their flight (when ever thats due)

Archived