IGNORED

Gb V Senegal Match Thread

potbelly

straw poll....by no means knocking original poster but is anyone actually watching this, other than having it on in the background while your cooking food with the missus??? realyy hate stuart pearce, that is a man cheating a living out of football management, nothing he has ever done indicates that he should manage england which we all know he wants to engineer eventually

straw poll....by no means knocking original poster but is anyone actually watching this, other than having it on in the background while your cooking food with the missus??? realyy hate stuart pearce, that is a man cheating a living out of football management, nothing he has ever done indicates that he should manage england which we all know he wants to engineer eventually

Cooking..???? Oh yes , that's what my Mrs does in that room where I keep my Natch.

He doesn't deserve to b there but Bellamy does ******* crazy that's exactly Wat makes this gb team a bag of **** unbelievable

I'm no fan of Bellamy but at least he was in the PL last season. Beckham has played in a third rate league for the past 4 seasons. The reasons people make a fuss is because he acted as an Ambassador.

Edit: Funny where were the boos then? Bloody hypocrites.

He doesn't deserve to b there but Bellamy does ******* crazy that's exactly Wat makes this gb team a bag of **** unbelievable

Jesus !!Cant why cant people just forget about Beckham being in the side .He needs to have a bit of dignity and realise his career is over .Many greats like Moore ,Charlton Shearer,Lineker have all taken it on the chin when their tme was up .Why cant he and all his fans ?

Jesus !!Cant why cant people just forget about Beckham being in the side .He needs to have a bit of dignity and realise his career is over .Many greats like Moore ,Charlton Shearer,Lineker have all taken it on the chin when their tme was up .Why cant he and all his fans ?

How has Beckham refused to take it on the chin? Last time I checked he's been very dignified about it, as always.

Ha ha ha you insult me because my posts are right. I'm no Cardiff fan. For every Robbie Keane there is an Eddie Johnson. This guy was an "All-Star" last night against Chelsea yet scored just 2 goals in 70 appearances in England (played for Fulham, Cardiff and Preston).

Keane, Beckham and Henry are only in US for the big payday.

Ha ha ha you insult me because my posts are right. I'm no Cardiff fan. For every Robbie Keane there is an Eddie Johnson. This guy was an "All-Star" last night against Chelsea yet scored just 2 goals in 70 appearances in England (played for Fulham, Cardiff and Preston).

Keane, Beckham and Henry are only in US for the big payday.

Agreed ! But i dont think he played for Cardiff ,He certainly never broke sweat for them

Archived