IGNORED

#bristolcitytwitterfamily Meet Up

Big Stan Hibbert

If you want to join us for a few light ales and a feast at ZaZa's after the LC testimonial on 4th Aug, drop me a line on Twitter. I need to confirm numbers for the table booking.

Cheers!

@BigStanHibbert

You might find this useful....

Www.match.com

:laugh:, only joking. I will be far to cidered up for an all you can eat buffet. Enjoy!

A load of us met up at ZAZA's on the waterfront before the Gas vs Bristol City legends match at the mem. It was good fun meeting up with a load of City fans and the banter was awesome.

I would go if I didn't have a christening to go to in Wigan. Stan is a top lad too.

Trouble is, I've been banned from most of the usual dating websites so I'm trying a different approach. ;-)

As Mr Badger explained above, it's just a follow up to the previous get together. A lot of good banter on Twitter between City fans and it's a good opportunity to put some faces to names and reinforce the Bristol City supporter community... Haha yeh ok, it's more just another opportunity to go out on the lash and eat lots of food.

There are about 15 of us so far but more welcome. Just contact me on Twitter.

PS - Badger is also correct in saying that I am a top lad!! Ha ha! :travolta: Cheers mucker! Shame you can't make it this time around. It wouldn't be good for your training anyway.

Archived