IGNORED

No Albert

Eastend 75

Albert not in scot rumours he is leaving I don't no just people in Scotland saying it hope not true but hey no smoke without fire

Ok I'm in scot just saying hope it is like David haye

Ok fair shout I was just saying not starting rumour just Wat people saying

Also Fontaine injured but warming up but Albert no where to n seen

Ok must have missed him like I said not starting rumour just Wat I saw if I'm wrong sorry no rumiur

Please tell me, what f'cking language is 'is dat wat yoo speek' ????

:dunno:

'Kin ell.

Wat are you going on about...?

Just saying what? What other's are saying without any knowledge or real understanding of the siuation? Sounds just like pure gossip about one of our better players, is it any wonder players want to leave this so called football club, that and the Sweden fella who has written us off on the back of our first friendly.

Shut the ***** up unless you have something to add that makes sense.

Jesus mate, time of the month?, it was an innocent enquiry not a rumour, certainly not like some of the shite rumours that appear on here and people quoting personal conversations allegedly from the managers office between player and manager, lighten up.

Yea maybe, but I am so p1$$ed off with the groundless rumours, that's all you get on here of late, whilst the TRUE stories are not revealed untill they are fact, just what is it with folk who feel the need to spread stupid gossip, like the guy who reported Buzsaki ? leaving the pitch with a City shirt rolled up? WHY do they want to appear IN THE KNOW or ITK God that's sad, suggest they get some other interest in life, can't be healthy.

Anyway seems like it is getting out of hand lately.

Hardly think OTT replies like this help though.

Yea maybe, but I am so p1$$ed off with the groundless rumours, that's all you get on here of late, whilst the TRUE stories are not revealed untill they are fact, just what is it with folk who feel the need to spread stupid gossip, like the guy who reported Buzsaki ? leaving the pitch with a City shirt rolled up? WHY do they want to appear IN THE KNOW or ITK God that's sad, suggest they get some other interest in life, can't be healthy.

Anyway seems like it is getting out of hand lately.

There is no maybe about it, this guy is in Scotland at the match yesterday and didn't see Albert before, during or after the game, hadn't seen the BCFC site to see the official view on why Albert was absent (because he is in Scotland) and asked a question to clarify what was going on, WTF is the problem with any little bit of that or are the rest of us missing something?.

Archived