IGNORED

Albert Contract

bs3

I doubt that is true! He was joking obviously

Covering yourself there super by editing your reply by putting in must be joking !!! You must have checked his twitter account .

Banter it may be but I did find this a strange tweet. Let's try and get him signed up to a new contract before we have a joke . Albert may not see the funny side .

My sources tell me Albert is on £23k per week with a win bonus of £8kpw*. FACT.

How he can possibly ask for an extension to that contract is unbelievable.

*(Just thought I'd get into the spirit of discussing our player's contracts before anyone else)

My sources tell me Albert is on £23k per week with a win bonus of £8kpw*. FACT.

How he can possibly ask for an extension to that contract is unbelievable.

*(Just thought I'd get into the spirit of discussing our player's contracts before anyone else)

I'm sure it is fact that your sources say that, unfortunately for Albert I think your sources are wrong.

• Admin

Your source is wrong James was on just over 15k and he was the highest paid player at the club. Maynard was offered 18k to stay a 5k rise.

And once again a thread about a current player turns into a "how much was David James on" thread :D

(no offence mcbcfc)

Alberts monthly wage is 2 packs of jammy dodgers, a bag of kola cubes, four cans of tango and a space hopper.

Rumour has it that he wants a yearly pass to Bristol zoo thrown in, but the club aren't keen.

FACT.

Someones got to say it :source:

Albert's got two years left, so I think we should be trying to extend that now or during this season. We shouldn't let it go down to a year.

However I'm more concerned about Stead and Pitman who are both in their last year. We should be doing something about that IMO.

Albert's got two years left, so I think we should be trying to extend that now or during this season. We shouldn't let it go down to a year.

However I'm more concerned about Stead and Pitman who are both in their last year. We should be doing something about that IMO.

I can see them both being allowed to leave unless they have a barnstorming start to the season. What with all the midfielders we have I can see Del going 1 up front (possibly new signing ie Baldock) and so both could be limited in terms of game time. We also have Ryan Taylor who is very similar to Stead and could push on this season.

I can see them both being allowed to leave unless they have a barnstorming start to the season. What with all the midfielders we have I can see Del going 1 up front (possibly new signing ie Baldock) and so both could be limited in terms of game time. We also have Ryan Taylor who is very similar to Stead and could push on this season.

There's no way we should be letting Stead go. Nor Pitman, but definitely not JS.

I have to say, I bloody well hope not.

Archived