IGNORED

Utter Cr*p

swampy

I hadn't been to the Gate for many years until Saturday's Gerry Gow testimonial. Getting tickets was a farce. Thought I might come over next weekend then read this:

"As part of the planning for this eagerly anticipated derby game and in light of ongoing commitments to the Olympic Games, it has been agreed that no tickets will be sold on the day of the match.

So we will have 15 000 empty seats but if I turn up on the day ... sorry sir.

Somebody with a brain cell tell me what this is all about ...

The police are kicking up a massive fuss about the fixture and trying to charge 4 or 5 times the normal rate, this means ticket prices have been increased to cover costs and tickets aren't being sold on the day to make policing easier.

The police are kicking up a massive fuss about the fixture and trying to charge 4 or 5 times the normal rate, this means ticket prices have been increased to cover costs and tickets aren't being sold on the day to make policing easier.

This.

They're haggling over the price of this. When what they'll actually do is send a load of PCSOs...

A lot of decent bobbys get a bad rap because of the decisions of the powers that be. The knock on effect is that we suffer, and the club take the brunt.

Somebody with a brain cell tell me what this is all about ...

I'm not saying i've got a brain cell but its on Police instructions that no tickets are sold on the day not the clubs. The online ticketing and phone service is now brilliant so if you want to come use those

Archived