IGNORED

The Post

GrahamC

I know their reporters come on here for their "exclusives", so just a quick question for them;

Who edits this piece of shite?

Today's online version says that Gerry Gow was one of the Ashton Gate eight!

Don't they employ anyone who knows anything about the history of BCFC?

I'm sure it's their way of trying to wind up city fans. If it isn,t then they need to take a good look at themselves. Either way those that employ them need to consider if they are up to the job of reporting. We who know better than them can just

ignore it and get on with our lives. Sad lot really.

Why would they, it's office is in Plymouth, we're just another northern club !

Western Daily Press is based in Plymouth, The Post is very much in Bristol, it is also the production hub for all of their newspapers produced in England with the exception of Stoke Sentinel.

However the journalists are still based in their local regions so no excuses.

Western Daily Press is based in Plymouth, The Post is very much in Bristol, it is also the production hub for all of their newspapers produced in England with the exception of Stoke Sentinel.

However the journalists are still based in their local regions so no excuses.

Both BUP papers are subbed in Plymouth as I understand it, Village. Which might explain why someone didn't pick up this howler - I'd have thought everyone from Bristol would see the mistake.

Yeah, the readers don't give a sh!t who runs the country as long as they've got bit t!ts.

I'm a big fan of the latter don't get me wrong but the sun prints absolute rubbish. Wat it said about Liverpool after Hillsborough was beyond terrible (even tho they hv now apologised to be fair to the current sun)

Anyways , point is the evening post ain't alone in printin either the obv or rubbish

Yeah, the readers don't give a sh!t who runs the country as long as they've got bit t!ts.

Prepare for a rush of cosmetic surgery by your political leaders.

Perhaps Mitt Romney misunderstood when his advisors told him the English like big boobs.

Archived