IGNORED

About Ashton Vale Project ?

Mihai

Currently awaiting the appointment of a new inspector to carry out another inspection into whether the northern part of the site(stadium Site) meets the requirements for a TVG.

The southern section has been awarded TVG status by the council, the northern section now comes under scrutiny.

In the original inspection, the inspector (Ross Crail), allowed the inclusion of the northern section, as it formed part of the whole application site, even though it was used as a landfil site and was inaccessable for long periods. She deemed that because other areas of the whole application site were useable/accessable this area could also be included.

Now the applicants will have to prove substantial use of this seperate northen area.

As the majority of their evidence concerning social use and everything apart from access and dog walking related to the southern fields, proving substantial use by the local residents of the northern section, might be difficult, unless they make it up and the inspector believes it.

That's how I understand it anyway.

I don't know why, but even if I will see the stadium in reality or not, is very important for me the prestige of Bristol City Football Club, but anyway I am sure that sometime I will visit the City and the new stadium :D

Belive it or not, I care about this team, and I love BCFC even if I'm from Romania ( a mocked country for most people but this is because of gypsies who are living in our country,finally...) After Steaua Bristol City are my favorite team since years, more thant 6 years.

:D I wish you a nice evening, and thaks for the infos.

I don't know why, but even if I will see the stadium in reality or not, is very important for me the prestige of Bristol City Football Club, but anyway I am sure that sometime I will visit the City and the new stadium :D

Belive it or not, I care about this team, and I love BCFC even if I'm from Romania ( a mocked country for most people but this is because of gypsies who are living in our country,finally...) After Steaua Bristol City are my favorite team since years, more thant 6 years.

Noapte buna

Hello fellow red. Do you know any Romanian gypsies that would like to come over for a holiday. I know a piece of land they could use, the owner wouldn't mind I think. At the end the village greens would be begging for a stadium instead.

Noapte buna

What's my favourite curry got to do with anything!!

Good to know we have a fan in Romania... Hope you get a chance to come over - hopefully to a nice new stadium!

I don't think we will qualify for Europe any time soon so an away fixture with Steau seems a long way off.

I dont know, just a friendly match against Swindon Town few years ago. Anyway Steaua will play on 2 August against Spartak Trnava in Europa League unfortunately, the situation is similar, bad management and wasted money on horrible transfers ( last title for us in 2005/06 but still Steaua is the best team in Romania with 23 championships, 20 cups, 5 super-cups, 1 UCl and one europe super cup. We have a "crazy owner" :)) who talk to much.

Archived