IGNORED

Where Is The Jock When You Want Him?

Gillies Downs Leeds

Was over at Paulton Rovers tonight, playing pool might i add, and all of the Gas fans came into the bar at full time saying that Gary Kenneth? who they signed from Scotland would not get into the Railway 2nd X1 team on a Sunday morning he was that bad. Surely this cannot be the same player The Jock told us was too good for us?

Was over at Paulton Rovers tonight, playing pool might i add, and all of the Gas fans came into the bar at full time saying that Gary Kenneth? who they signed from Scotland would not get into the Railway 2nd X1 team on a Sunday morning he was that bad. Surely this cannot be the same player The Jock told us was too good for us?

Sounds like he is good in the air but very slow, prob be decent in that league as not much football gets played.

Shurely shome Mishtake Moneypenny, this Kenneth is the Caledonian Baresi/Beckenbauer according to that reliable scout, The Jock.......

Archived