IGNORED

Credibility Factor

Bristol_Badger

Reading through half of these posts over the course of pre season got me thinking.

Why isn't there a credibility rating against each posters name relating to transfers?

So if anybody 'in the know' posts something, and it turns out to be true, they get a good rating. Likeise, if anybody posts absolute tosh (like in most cases), they get a poor one.

The amount of absolute horse manure that gets posted on here claiming that they have 'sources' is absolutely laughable.

This way if an interesting rumour arises, we can judge the credibility accordingly!

Name and shame them!

Some bloke in the pub told me that Albert is off to Swansea for £3.75 Million.

The same bloke was unaware that Del had ruled us out of signing Steve Davies in the arse-wiping Post.

I chuckled softly into my dry sherry.

He had a tan, a brightly coloured polo shirt, and had just played golf at Kendleshire. His name was Dave, and this is "gospel truth".

Some bloke in the pub told me that Albert is off to Swansea for £3.75 Million.

The same bloke was unaware that Del had ruled us out of signing Steve Davies in the arse-wiping Post.

I chuckled softly into my dry sherry.

He had a tan, a brightly coloured polo shirt, and had just played golf at Kendleshire. His name was Dave, and this is "gospel truth".

Archived