IGNORED

Punch Up Time

sglosbcfc

Seems the Russians are stuck in the 1980s, every stadium they visit they seem to cause a big punch up. Tonight's Dundee united v Dynamo Moscow match featured a forty man punch up and Russians climbing into the United higher tier stand to get at them.

Were those pesky russians home or away ? ( i know you put dundee first but it might have been a typo )

Yes it was at Tannadice. 10000 crowd of which only 150 were Russians, didn't seem to stop them having a right go though. I wonder how many United will travel to Moscow for the second leg? Brave men if they do.

Yes it was at Tannadice. 10000 crowd of which only 150 were Russians, didn't seem to stop them having a right go though. I wonder how many United will travel to Moscow for the second leg? Brave men if they do.

They are mental,i wonder if they were from russia or just guys who live here now, playing up ?

They were probably fed up with the Dundee Gasheads ripping the 5-hit out of Wilkshire.

Or perhaps its an international or English conspiracy to totally trash what is left of the Russian fan image that it will force FIFA to reconsider the award for them to host the 2018 World Cup; after all its going to come out one day that they trousered some nuggets from Tsar Vladimir I .

Seems the Russians are stuck in the 1980s, every stadium they visit they seem to cause a big punch up. Tonight's Dundee united v Dynamo Moscow match featured a forty man punch up and Russians climbing into the United higher tier stand to get at them.

My brother was there last night, said it was unreal.

Don't know what it is with the Russians but where ever you go in the world they seem to believe they're far superior to everyone else.

In Egypt & Goa especially they seem,to consider themselves royalty, bizarre for a country that's never done anything!

Tends to happen with Communist or ex-communist nations. They had it drilled into them, this superiority factor, from an early age that decrepit Moscovitch's, Illushin's and Zil's are the creme de la creme of world technology. And when a Tupolev's engine falls off and it goes down somewhere like Angola or a Moscovitch's back axle falls off along the Eastern Highway in Cuba killing 5 young toddlers and their parents as it careers into a ravine its all a non news black out by its 'satellite' states' news agencies.

I have not been to Russia but spent plenty of time in Eastern Europe and of course Cuba and a significant minority have this underlying 'I am better than you' element, however small it may be, which often translates into a miserable 'tough' look or a barge past you in a queue because "why should I darn well wait behind you scum tourists". Of course this is a pretty small minority in Cuba but its there. Another commonality amongst such 2nd worlders is the underbelly of laziness. Clearly one can see that in the products they churn out and that aspect you can well understand, in part, as there is little incentive to work for a pittance.

I blame it all on Marx, Lenin, Stalin and Putin.

So they went upstairs,waved a bit and sat down - even the comentator laughed!

Missed the 'mindless violence' somewhere.

high spirtits maybe - thuggery - where?

Looked more like a Stewards Convention to me but either way pathetic and not necessary

"Don't know what it is with the Russians but where ever you go in the world they seem to believe they're far superior to everyone else.

So they're not like the English, then. We don't travel the world, kicking sh+t out of the locals, causing trouble ... we would never think of colonising the world and turning the map pink ...

Archived