IGNORED

Today's Crowd

sglosbcfc

Ok, 8500 is not too bad, but I agree if it was POTD then the crowd would have been much bigger. It is up to the 7000 City fans to really make a noise as we know the gas have the acoustic advantage of the East End. Still hopefully they will have precious little to sing about.

Having to pay £16 for a friendly is a bit steep, regardless of occasion or policing costs.

We beat them last time we played them, same again today no doubt

I dont think 15 quid is too bad for a local derby, no such thing as a 'friendly' city vs rovers i would have thought it would attract a lot more interest.

And i hate to piss on your bomfire but we lost 1-0 last time we played them...unless your gas of course!

I think those figures are quite good, given the hassle of there being no POTD. Just hope that everybody attending gives it loads of vocals, to create a great atmosphere, and that the knuckle draggers have stayed at home. (The BEP have probably got the headlines already written!)

I dont think 15 quid is too bad for a local derby, no such thing as a 'friendly' city vs rovers i would have thought it would attract a lot more interest.

And i hate to piss on your bomfire but we lost 1-0 last time we played them...unless your gas of course!

Sorry, yeah for some reason was thinking the friendly game was after promotion, but of course it was grant smith who scored so must been before

Not their decision, it was the police's, as has been explained many times before. But its seemingly preferable to blame the club...

Nothing to do with the club it was the old bill

But if the club were told by the police, not to sell tickets on the day, then why have they reportedly been selling tickets on the day?

Never understood the rush to have it this summer, especially with police advising have big games this summer due to Olympics, would have been better next summer as a thank you and goodbye match testominal match then having the match on the clubs terms and not police, but never mind.

The biggest question is all those moaning about no pay on the day - you knew it was all ticket so why not purchase in advance like the rest of us?! Obviously some may not be sure of work finish times etc but christ, its been known as all ticket for months, hardly a shock!!!

The biggest question is all those moaning about no pay on the day - you knew it was all ticket so why not purchase in advance like the rest of us?! Obviously some may not be sure of work finish times etc but christ, its been known as all ticket for months, hardly a shock!!!

This.

I bet there's a fair few who said they weren't interested who wish they had gone now :)

Archived