IGNORED

New Catering.... Same As The Old Catering....

Mendip City

The burger today was nice, plus it was in a decent sour dough roll, had salad and relish in it, and the burger tasted pretty good. Different gear to the old, school dinner type ones.

Wanted a Hot Dog but sadly they had the sausages but had run out of rolls !

The burger today was nice, plus it was in a decent sour dough roll, had salad and relish in it, and the burger tasted pretty good. Different gear to the old, school dinner type ones.

Wanted a Hot Dog but sadly they had the sausages but had run out of rolls !

I prefer a burnt to a crisp burger ( so as to convince myself anything living on it has likely been cremated), and a plain burger bun with absolutely nothing else added.

I don't want the assistant to tell me that I can scrape off the other crap that's been added.

Kachina can have it.

bought a bottle of fanta from there today in the Williams, 2.20, rip off, but needed it...after necking half, thought it tasted a bit 'iffy'... Checked the date on it, was 8 months out of date.

How often do drinks go out of date?! That musta been there for years!

A lot of us don't have an organised life,

Some of us finish work very close to the 3pm kick offs and need something to eat or drink on arrival at the ground.

If OUR club had any sense it would put in vending machines

So it could dispense draught coke draught lemonade etc

crisps and chocky bars

Not sure if OUR club could get away with a self service hot tea and coffee coffe/tea vending machine

What i thought was funny was the 'meal deals'. If u added up the individual items that were included in the 'deal', they added up to the same so no deal atall!!!

Also, they may have altered the food but theyve kept the same gormless zombies behind the counters! I got 'served' today by one lad, the other two girls working with him were just stood there, meaning a rather large Q forming. They arent the brightest these bcfc catering staff!!!

Plus it was funny that they had run out of meat pies BEFORE the game?!

What i thought was funny was the 'meal deals'. If u added up the individual items that were included in the 'deal', they added up to the same so no deal atall!!!

Also, they may have altered the food but theyve kept the same gormless zombies behind the counters! I got 'served' today by one lad, the other two girls working with him were just stood there, meaning a rather large Q forming. They arent the brightest these bcfc catering staff!!!

Plus it was funny that they had run out of meat pies BEFORE the game?!

You would be amazed at the number of people that can't do basic Maths. A lot of people wouldn't be able to add up the items to see that a meal deal is not a great deal. It is sad but funny when you see shoppers in town who are completely unable to take ten per cent or twenty per cent off an item.

bought a bottle of fanta from there today in the Williams, 2.20, rip off, but needed it...after necking half, thought it tasted a bit 'iffy'... Checked the date on it, was 8 months out of date.

How often do drinks go out of date?! That musta been there for years!

Just think how much you would have to pay for a in date one

Archived